Yoyo holsters

Anyone making yoyo holsters here? Let’s see what you’ve made!

3 Likes

I really want a faux leather completely enclosed belt holster. Like a cop belt holster. Something with a snap. Easy in, easy out, no rubbing against the inside of my pocket or dangling from my belt.

If you are interested in something like this, contact me.

yomega_holster_sm

2 Likes

Is this a holster? Either way, I made this out of an elastic ponytail holder, carabiner, and a big acorn. 20181121_003550 20181121_003652 20181121_003705

8 Likes

No, not a holster. It’s a belt carrier. A holster is as my pic shows, a leather case on the belt. You don’t see the local sheriff carrying his gun on a belt loop. :wink:

2 Likes

What counts as a holster?

That is really nice!

A double handcuff pouch may work.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m gonna look that up!

I like this - might have to do something similar. I hate having stuff actually in my pockets, so this would be perfect

1 Like

The only downside of carrying one of these on your belt loop is that it swings alot

2 Likes

I’d like that Yomega holster. I wonder if it’d dried up and brittle.

1 Like

Bump for my post I replied to

No-one is online?

Unfortunately it is. Had it stuffed away and hadn’t looked at it in a long time.

The absolute best yoyo holsters were made by Tom Kuhn for the Silver Bullet. But they won’t fit today’s wide loads. But man what great leather.

3 Likes

Complete enclosure /belt loop on back. I’m gonna cruise hardware aisles and photography shops…

1 Like

Good luck!

1 Like

I forgot I had 2 of these. My metals up to 57mm diameter fit nice. That’s a DV888 resting in there. How come I always hear about yoyos sleeping but never snoring?

3 Likes

Wait, DV888s came in non solid colorways?

1 Like