Do u use any Yo-Yo Holder?

Hello friends!

Do you use any yo-yo holder?

I use ”Alterna-Holder" made it myself.

Simple, casual, and useful.

Please tell me about your yo-yo holder :wink:

I use 2

1. Legyoyo holster
  2. A holster I made out of old Yoyo string that turned into a friendship bracelet then a holster.
1 Like

I dont use yo-yo holders. I did, but then I found that I got annoyed by the yo-yo banging around by my pants. Now I just wear a drawstring backpack. It can hold yo-yo’s, kendama’s, a waterbottle, books, and whatever the shoot else I need to carry with me.

1 Like

Pretty much what he said. I would still wear one to yoyo contest tho if I still had mine. However, that was just my preference. I used the YYF holster it was pretty good.

1 Like

I use one I made out of some scrap leather.

If you are looking to make one, thrift shops are great.
You can modify an old belt pretty easily.

1 Like

I’ve used the Ascender(made by Brian Figueroa) since the day I got.

Slick design…

2 Likes

currently using yyf holster. Its “ok” but im on the prowl for a new/better/different one. the OP’s looks nice and tidy. very clean.

1 Like

I use this one too. Works great, breaks in nicely. My only complaint is that the D ring can leave a mark on your yoyo in rare cases.

1 Like

Not really a holder.

I put them in a micro-fiber mesh holder and put the case in my bag.

If I don’t bring a bag out, I would just put the yoyo in a pocket and my keys in the other pocket.

1 Like

I use a pair from Legyoyo, and also the Terra one if I want something shorter. I only carry the one skill toy with me, so a backpack is overkill. Even though I clip the holder to a beltloop, I ALSO tuck it into the top of my pocket to keep it from swinging around annoyingly. Then if I’m sitting down or whatever, I can take it out of my pocket and let it hang.

1 Like

ha! I did the same thing! Well. First it was a yoyo holster, then went to my girlfriend as a bracelet.

I use YYFs so I can rep yoyo said and hopefully stand out to any throwers since its scarce out here.

1 Like

I don’t use 'em.

I think they’re kinda dorkey.

1 Like

My jean pockets are stretched out :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t need any holders.

1 Like

I had a Duncan holder (that had a bearing remover and string cutter) until the elastic broke the first day I used it. I bought a “First Word” Holder (http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/1068/First-Word-Design-Holder) and works like a charm. It’s affordable and pretty durable. I use it all the time when I’m out somewhere (like at the park). It’s annoying having a yoyo in my pocket on the rides and my thighs get crushed, and crushing the yoyo so I’ll just keep the yoyo clipped onto the side of me. And yes, it’s survived being on many rides :slight_smile:

1 Like

First World, yes that’s the one. Not sure why I said “Terra”. I have one of those. Inexpensive, simple, and works!

1 Like

I was into making paracord bracelets awhile back so I used the left over stuff and made some with a carbine clip work great then I found legyoyos holders and realized basically same thing

I use the first word holder too, really simple low profile design and easy to get the yo-yo in/out with one hand.

yea i use the Designer leather By Total artist it is awesome thank you so much for making it

I would really like a leather holster, but the only ones I can find for sale are the Yomega ones.
Almost makes me want to try and make my own.

First Word! simple, effective, and CHEAP :smiley: