WHY SO MUCH HYPE ABOUT THE PEAK 0_o

Looks like you did indeed call it revolutionary.

said it was revolutionary after some one said it wasn’t, not in my original post, can everyone stop doing this he said she said, its off topic

sorry for wasting everyones time, I was just wantin 2 let that out of my system… :’( :stuck_out_tongue:

I am really sry guys.

The oringed YYJs take silicone and they’re from 2003.

I tried a 1st run 28 Stories Peak and I gotta say it was pretty darn good. It was pretty smooth, nice and floaty and the perfect shape. Especially for 2006. In 2006 what other throws were popular?

Heh.

Peaks are super hyped 'cuz they’re darn fun yoyos to throw. Period.

Yes! When I threw that Peak on Saturday I could definitely tell it was a little older but it was so much fun and could definitely still win competitions if put in the right hands.

1 Like

im very sorry guys, this was a stupid thread and I have wasted a lot of peoples time. :’(

06 had The End, and bapezilla which had nowhere near the hype that it has now. 401k was getting some serious play along with the G5 if I remember correctly. Oxy’s were king though still if you could get ahold of them and if not there was the Any Happy Yo quicksilver which was supposed to be just as good. The L2 was getting some pretty serious hype at the time. The Radian from spyy had a pretty good rep for it’s smoothness. Dif-e-yo was known for having some nice shapes with the tank and barebones being their best throws at the time. Most difs with the giant axles were known for taking a really good beating. Oh and pyros everywhere. Everyone had to own a pyro. It was kinda the go to throw in my mind.

Surprised the peak you threw was smooth. The 28stories is what started the whole clyw vibe that’s famous. I personally dislike the feel of the peak and actually preferred the pyro at the time.