Why is My Fulvia Doing This?

What would cause a yoyo to precess bad like that? I’ve got a couple of used yoyos that seem ok otherwise but they seem to rotate like the OP’s does way faster than “normal.” This might be the new “vibe” but it does seem like it could / would affect play.

Should the subject change to something more general so it’s not making the Fulvia seem like it’s an issue?

Confused how it is the weight if worked fine up until it bumped into something?

2 Likes

Just curious…

1 Like

I don’t know it seems fine enough in the video . I’ve definitely used worse on more expensive yo-yos

2 Likes

I totally missed this part - I thought it arrived like that!

I refunded the yoyo anyway! Hopefully he has better luck with the next one - regardless A small bump shouldn’t cause damage to a yoyo like this!

14 Likes

Nice. You have handled the few issues I’ve read about well. Good to know. Look forward to seeing more of your plastic designs. Id like to see one a little smaller but I know with plastic it’s tough.

3 Likes

Hey Jeff thank you for the refund! I wasn’t expecting or owed that in any way.

I did in fact mention in above posts and our PM after the whack (which was all me), it started acting like this, just for the record!

Much appreciated and my new Cream White Fulvia arrives this afternoon!

5 Likes

I would be interested in a autopsy of the failed piece. Did we figure out if it was a weight difference in the halves?

A lot of folks claimed this is normal, I agree with the OP and don’t think that it is, at least not to this degree. Something may have shifted in the guts is my guess (either on the smack or insertion of longer axle)

Kudos to you @jeffreypang911 for stepping in.

4 Likes

Can we please get a photo of the weight of the two halves, and also photos of the two bearing seats? I gotta know how it happened now lol

8 Likes

Looks Normal

Mods are free to close this thread now.

Large axle is perma-stuck in the old throw and I can’t get it out to weigh the halves truly again.

White FULVIA arrived yesterday, all is well once more.

1 Like

I’ll get it out!! Send it over. :slight_smile:

3 Likes