Why did I not buy a YYf metal sooner??!?!?

The past week I bought the three yyf throws I had previously stated and now ill be getting a doomsday. I really do enjoy everything clyw (except GE) and have always supported clyw but after my girl bought me the USA made genesis I did kinda ask myself why I had spent so much money buying clyw when the whole time there has been throws that perform just as well if not better in some cases. With clyw you get an excitement you get when you first get the throw almost every time you pick up that clyw throw. Yyf makes great performance to money ratio throws. There’s alot of buzz around clyw so people always get curious about what all the buzz is about and buy one. Up untill recently I ONLY bought clyw throws cause they do perform but more then that is that clyw holds value better then other companies. If I ever decide I want something else it’s not very hard to trade clyw for that throw because everyone is usually down to receive a clyw throw. It took me a while but I do now know that there are plenty of other throws out that will perform just as well as any of the clyw throws I own. I decided there’s no need for me to be paying 50$+ just to pay for a name basically. Yes they perform and yes they look cool but sometimes I feel as if I can go without spending so much on a throw. After buying the proton I really got excited with yyf and will be building up my yyf collection as well as giving other throws a chance before dismissing them because its not caribou lodge haha

I love the way Ben hangs out and interjects when needed! Short and sweet. Good to know he listens.

I got my first YYF Metal. A Dv888. It works like a charm! I’m kind of sad, though, because: They won’t be making the G5 again until later this year. I was going to make the G5 my second YYF metal. Mostly because I wanted to try the new…uh Z-stacks? I don’t know exactly what they were called exactly.

I got a Supernova today. It is OUTSTANDING. The Proton I tried was very good too. The H.O.T. Was dissapointing…

I cannot wait for my 7075 catalyst. So stoked for it. Highly contemplating a delrin severe as well.