Why are we not talking about RSO’s latest drop, The Burger?

I’m surprised not to see any posts regarding the new Ti release from RSO this week, The Burger!

Altho the price point of this release is a bit off my end of year budget this new release looks awesome!

What’s everyone’s thoughts on it? Anyone already snagged one?

https://roundspinningobjects.com/burger

11 Likes

:person_raising_hand: I’ve ordered. Looks great - love the design.

4 Likes

Same! I’m super pumped for that release, can’t wait!

4 Likes

Man…I really love EVERYTHING about RSO. Not only the the yoyos but the themes/artwork/box/extras and overall branding. Next level stuff. The Burger is no exception. :star_struck:

9 Likes

I don’t dig this anymore. Read a bit more thoroughly.

8 Likes

I want one SO BAD but I can’t sell my yo-yos apparently and I’d have to sell one of my Ti throws to really justify. I need a burger though…

Dang that shape is sweet! And love the use of Oring weight rings!

2 Likes

Right? It’s so customizable!

1 Like

Aluminum burger proto.

14 Likes

Is the final as wide as this proto?

1 Like

Neat.

From what it looks like it should be the same. Not 100% sure though.

1 Like

Have to be honest RSO yoyos are far from my liking in price, shapes and probably playing wise but their packaging is absolutely insane, wish every brand did something similar, always great ideas on the packaging and graphics, they know how to give some more added value to every product, reading the article from the OP is insane the care and the study on this side of the brand!

3 Likes

this one does take it next level in RSO, another brand that does this is few&far between, as well as A-rt holy grail fomr top of my memory.

this burger engraving is my favourite next to gravity. wihtout telling me the name of the yoyo the design looks like some orienta/classical pattern. and the rings look like that as well :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Agreed on that 100% - the story, thought and thinking that goes into the “product” is next level and inspiring. It really does bring out the true passion of the (one) person behind the RSO brand. :saluting_face:

3 Likes

yoyo looks sick

rubs me a bit the wrong way that the blog post drags jordan through the mud a bit for producing a ti-walker inspired yoyo without heath’s blessing only to …do the exact same thing? (or at least it doesn’t say in the blog post they got the blessing the ti-vayder did)

8 Likes

■■■■■■■■■■ is better.

5 Likes

Damns mans throwing shade at @chaosgow

5 Likes

Didn’t even notice this. Yikes. Jordan’s good people.

5 Likes

jerks >:( no reason to ■■■■ on jordan like that

5 Likes