What should RSO make next?

With all the awesome remakes coming from RSO lately I was just thinking what would be a cool remake?

-7068 Skywalker
-sasha metal hitman or compound
-yyr Fragment
-ti oxy 4
-crucial metal milk
-ti hydrangea quercus

7 Likes

Another round of D bearing Tiramisu :sweat_smile:

I know it’s not as old school of a throw, but a collab with StaticCo and OD would be amazing for a Ti Parlay/Sudo. RSO really knocked it out of the park with the Atmos collab, Gravity. As well as the Yweti SEs.

The world can always use more SE yoyos!

11 Likes

SOMEONE needs to make a Ti Chief already. Or an Avalanche :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

A titanium frisbee ,with sharp edges. The box the frisbee comes in should include a chain mail glove, also made from titanium.

3 Likes

I would say, a $25 Titanium looping yoyo with Bluetooth and GPS.

10 Likes

A bigger run of Derti? Anyone get one they’re not loving? I’d like to try it. Temporary trade with my Acadia?

I want them to keep making more 7068 versions of new yoyos. It both keeps it closer to the spirit of the original, and is accessible to more people. Also titanium is pretty overhyped to me.

7 Likes

This!! In 7068, or a delrin/ss or delrin/ti hybrid.

A ti ranchero or pistolero would be very cool

Maybe some version of a dr3i with ilyy too

5 Likes

Since OneDrop has not made any bi-metal yo-yo’s for the market; it would seem that there are plenty of their designs begging to be modified for bi-metal.

1 Like

Honestly I would love a full run of magnesium projects. Just take the original MG project and sili recess it. @YoyoGeezer

7 Likes

cough

16 Likes

Something in the works? :smirk:

1 Like

I think he is referring to the Tundra

3 Likes

Ah gotcha. I love the tundra but it would be neat to see a true ti chief. That said, no disrespect to Elvin, but I think @jeffreypang911 is them right man for the job. He killed it on the Ti Peak

5 Likes

Ti Oxy 4, SPYY Ronin or addit, I’d to see RSO team up with Damian Puckett for something absolutely insane.

2 Likes

@jeffreypang911 @lytelvin do you guys conversate often? My guess is the both of you probably have a very similar fanbase and in my opinion you guys are the "Ti"tans in the game.

I wonder if the two of you would ever cook up something

5 Likes

I’m thinking an aggressive V shape plastic, designed for hard core competition railing combos and horizontal play. Specifically marketed towards kids dreaming of being the next top competitor.

A $10 price tag would be about right. At that price, a hint of vibe doesn’t matter.

They should make 100,000 units and sell them at Walmarts all over the country.

4 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

I would say the Northern Spin “Aurora”.
Small titanium Yoyo, great speed and perfect weight.
Seriously underrated.

14364913165_7968f48d9c_w

12 Likes