Mmm yummy burger

Who else nabbed one?

10 Likes

Not yet!! One day soon.

I see you have Ti Walker. How close does Ti Vader come to playfeel?

Is the bottom left a TiVader?

2 Likes

Bottom left is the ā– ā– ā– ā–  Runner.

Ti Vayder is a near-exact copy of the Walker, but it plays more differently than youā€™d expect. Its arguably ā€˜betterā€™ from a pure performance standpoint as it feels as though the machining tolerances are a bit tighter. They should be the same weight bt the Vayder feels a smidge bulkier. Maybe itā€™s a placebo but I prefer the Walker.

5 Likes

Haha. Funny how precision doesnā€™t always mean better. Thanks. I canā€™t wait to try one.

Does Burger pay a nice homage? Canā€™t wait to play this one too! Ha!

1 Like

I vaguely recall reading that the Ti Vayder plays differently from the Ti Walker in part because the gap was widened with the Ti-Vayder to give it a more modern feel.

Just ordered a burger myself, looks like a good recipe to meā€¦ Iā€™m quite curious as to why I has been so quietly recieved??

3 Likes

For your reading (dis)pleasure

2 Likes

all i know is I got a piece of burger and iā€™m very happy with it.

1 Like

If this was aluminum/cheaper Iā€™d have bought one. I just donā€™t have any business buying a TI yoyo.

3 Likes

Holy smokes I guess that sums it up right there!

For the most part, Iā€™d say so. It plays light and quick without trying to be too serious, which I how Iā€™ve always felt the Ti Walker played. Though I was a bit disappointed the naming convention was changed. Itā€™s a very well-made yoyo and the packaging and accessories are superb, with the possible exception of the ā€˜burger boxā€™ which I canā€™t seem to meaningfully assemble; but I have to say I am NOT a fan of the lettuce/tomato weight rings. For two main reasons; without them, there is a fairly sharp lip on the rim and it affects comfort - this is a personal grip of mine, for similar reasons I didnā€™t like the YYR Acrophobia. Iā€™ve also never been a fan of ā€˜add-onsā€™, whether it be weight rings or hubstacks. IMO it makes it feel gimmicky.

If nothing else, I can tell people I paid an outrageous amount for a Burger.

4 Likes

The box has stickers in all the small corner flaps, took me a while to figure that out. The little flaps get stuck inside. Iā€™ll take a photo of the inside of mine tomorrow. Honestly at first I was annoyed it was ā€œsome assembly requiredā€, but then I realized the box likely would have been damaged in shipping

1 Like

I dont like the rings, but only because the take away the ting lol. The lettuce rings play real nice though. I donā€™t mind the rim so much, it doesnā€™t hit me weirdly when I catch

1 Like

Both sets of the Layer Infinity rings fit way too loose and fall out. They are measuring about a 1mm smaller than the inset that they are supposed to fit in. Anyone else that has a Burger experiencing that? Little disappointed I canā€™t try them out.

2 Likes

Seems kind of contradictory to me to buy a titanium and use 3D printed rings, the whole point should be achieving extreme weight distributions.

Tasty ā€œMoldyā€ Burger

Or just a burger with lettuceā€¦:wink:

kgb

6 Likes

Thats a major bummer, both of mine fit nice and snug

Have you tried contacting Elvin about this problem? Both tomato and lettuce for mine fit perfectly.

I will contact Elvin for you.

Very rare problem, no doubt, since Elvin tests out all his product before shipping. He is a real stickler for precision in all aspects.

5 Likes

I have contacted him and sent a video of my experience.

1 Like

Video quality is lacking for some reason.
https://youtu.be/H8vyCgnT3vs