Whose Your Favorite Pokemon...

Actually…I can name a few things that are still gold. Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure. It’s the olny manga I can think of that disproves “if it goes too long, it runs dry” thing people say. It has been going on since the early 1980’s and is till running as a manga series. It’s actually gotten better for fans like me. So…I dunno, I won’t say Pokémon has lost it, while it’s not the same, sure, it’s not exactly bad. It’s not like overhype Bleach and Naruto where they were fairly bad to start off with, imo. While Nintendo has…made it clear they don’t intend to stop, we all know Nintendo could do worse to their own series…they have… Captain N the Game Master, COUGH COUGH, BLOOORGH… So yeah…I’m fine with pokemon still. Just me, I guess.

Welp, next game we get 3D Models, We can run in diagonal directions (wth), new poke, and moar. Can’t wait!

I for one am not too picky about Pokemon. I love Pokemon. I don’t have plushies, or any memorabilia, except my trading cards from when I was a kid. But I looooove the Gameboy games.

I could replay the same exact region/story over and over, as long as they kept adding new Pokemon. I love the engine. Sure it’s getting stale, but this is one franchise who has stuck to “If it ain’t broke don’t fix it” and they are still milking it for all it’s worth.

I love that as I grew older, they still catered to the Original Pokemon Fans. The kids in elementary school when Pokemon hit the scene. They added IV’s, EV’s, natures all that good stuff to keep a competitive edge, but still hide it deep in the game so little kids could still play without noticing.

When/if Pokemon starts dying, I would love to see a Pokemon game catered for the Original Generation of fans.

Gotta buy, I MEAN catch them all!!!

Hey, it’s not as taxing on the wallet as the TGC, or yoyo’s for that matter. Only spend about $40 a year on Pokemon. Sooooooo worth it.

But that’s funny

Bulbasaure. Of course.

Still have my gb pocket and all the original versions! Khanghaskan has to be mine! Gold n silver were good too! All that new junk is for dah birds, its OG or die in my house fools.

Houndoom
Typhlosion
Treeko
Spheal
I have so many favorites but those are just a few.

My favorite Pokemon was Riolu for a long time.

But I also like Zangoose, Miltank, and Hitmonchan.

Zangoose is fun, but I always fin myself hunting for Seviper way more. Just loved Seviper more. Beats the heck out of an Arbok. At least stat wise, it did.

Mr. Mime all the way!

Blaziken- the original fire/fighting starter.

All you kids and your new fangled pokymans
Charizard iz best
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS02uKDHFlsPZIw_BTzS1ehuEeloRUOMfcOFxnCkuDHNCcarWcXRw

Charizard… CHARIZARD!?

Business Men choose Blastoise

Since green/red my favorite has been mew. Always will be. I’m sad they’re revamping mewtwo.

Blastoise

I can’t believe I haven’t replied to this thread yet. My girlfriend and I are HUGE Pokemon fans. We watch the anime every Saturday, play the games, collect the cards, and generally have Pokemon all over our room! She must have 30-40 Pokemon plushes by now!

We actually pre-ordered X and Y the day they were announced and have been going nuts over all the new information released about it. Fairy-Type?!? Light-Type?!? Who knows!

She’s actually a moderator over at PokeCommunity and has an AMAZING gallery of Pokemon (and otherwise) art.

To any of you who really love Pokemon, I highly recommend that you check it out! Also, I’ll take any of you on once X and Y comes out. I EV train from the get-go and have one of the best competitive battlers I know of sitting right next to me at all times, so beware!

(P.S.: My favorite Pokemon of all time is Mantyke. I have an amazing little Mantyke plush and a really big custom-made one in our room. If I could own any Pokemon in real life, it’d certainly be a Mantyke. Imagine flying around or scuba-diving with a Mantyke!)

I breed for Nature/IV’s also. I’m very patient :wink: … We should battle when X/Y comes out. My competitive cart was SS which I wiped my save so I could let this girl play it. I got my Black 2, but no competitive team on it as I’m focusing on MH3U right now.

You should take some pics of your PKMN Haven! lolol

I was a fan of Surskit for a long time too.

My favorite Pokemon has changed… but I don’t know what my new favorite is yet…

Your sig is best one yet