POKEMON!

Considering the fact that this forum is loaded with teenage guys I am going to go out on a limb and assume y’all know what I am talking about. :wink:

I was feeling nerdy one day so i just picked up White 2! Chose tepig as my starter. Haven’t decided who to add to my team next though…

I have black, emerald, pearl, and leaf green. I don’t play any more, but I want to get back into it.

I still play! Only the old ones, on my Gameboy Color! I recently started Crystal for the first time, I like it so far! I think Yellow was my favorite game of them all, I’ve played through it at least 5 times…

i didnt have the team i wanted at all through the whole story. my story team was samurott, braviary, ampharos, growlithe, terrakion, cobalion. i found terrakion and cobalion and figured theyd make it a breeze and they did. didnt catch virizion though. the rest of my party was assembled really really early. the game was a breeze with those pokemon. the story was kinda lame i thought.

I really want to play yellow but I don’t have a gameboy. I was looking on amazon for an sp but they were like $200!!! I checked eBay but there wasn’t anything convenient.

i have my old yellow version laying around somewheres… hahaha pretty sure i spent wayyy too much time on that game. :stuck_out_tongue:

I found a Gameboy Color on Amazon for like, $30.