Who's going to nationals!

I heard that string feels like rope (in a good way). I didn’t try it but when Jordan (Jordandarkmagic I think) came to my club, he let us try some out.

I’m not sure if I have any. I gotta go through some packages.

I got a few choice yoyos that could use some new strings. I’ve been using Type X and Trixta mostly these days.

I’m sure you do not, but I can send you some.

Not going :frowning:

WHY?!?!?

no ride :confused:

Your in Portland right?

yup portland Oregon

I say start walking!

Or if you longboard or bike…

I’m going! Can’t wait

The area where nats (not like Chico,the specific area) is usually full of homeless people and those “down to earth” people. Its kinda creepy. Especially since it was built as a nice water park for kids…

I hope they leave for nats (not being mean…lol)

im going but what time is it

I also actually want to know…
Does it change every year?

Ill pick up a YoYoExpert sticker and put it on the YoYoExpert sign on my YoYoExpert shirt and write my YoYoExpert username on the YoYoExpert sticker that is on the side on my YoYoExpert logo on my YoYoExpert shirt.

1 Like

Probably registration/sign-in starts around 9AM. I bet the stage starts running at 10AM. This will probably end shortly after 6:30 at the latest due to lighting(the sun).

In other words: A fairly typical event, at least from a timie window perspective.

At the same time, always best to arrive EARLY, not late!

Hopefully the fountains won’t go off again…

:wink:

What are you guys gonna get?
Hey, studio, do you have a huge list again?

I have a list of under 20 items that I am on the lookout for. Not all the items I want will be released by Nationals, and some I will be getting before Nationals(Quake for example).

Most of what I am after are fairly affordable stuff. Many items are also going to be in the category of “commodity items”, where they are models the company that makes them will produce in fairly large numbers.

I’d say a Prestige, Speedaholic(multiple) and a Strix and I’ll be pretty set. Plus I have a box I’ll be getting from another vendor of stuff I’ve either already paid for or will be settling up with at Nationals. My list does include other models, and if I see deals on stuff I’m interested in or try, I’ll notate that and maybe buy. If there is an official yoyo of the event, I’ll get that, and a pin and button for Nationals 2013 from Bird In Hand.

Good luck kakilackin :).

Thankyou :slight_smile: