Who's going to nationals!

Is there a special event there afterwards?

Its a closed contest, which means you have to win your way into it. I don’t know how many competitors there are registered but there is only so many who can compete, it’s not like most contest’s where anybody can register on the last day and show up and compete.

They used to have a special event after that was a dinner, and world record attempts but they seem to have scraped that event. After the contest everyone meets up at the holiday inn and hangs out.

I have no idea. After the event, my kid is tired and I gotta head home.

There may be one final update of registered players from the deadline. Otherwise, pre-registration is mandatory and the deadline has passed.

TRIPLE A THROWDOWN

Just to make sure, when I show up yo nats I just walk to the contest, like no sign up or $$$ right?

Nope. Just walk in and start hanging out :slight_smile:

I have two questions for you Sanchez:

1. Are you competing?

2. Why the hell not?!

It’s expensive to travel to contest, and I can’t always take time off work to make it to contests. I can’t compete at nationals because I didn’t attend or place high enough in a big enough contest to get me a spot. I guess I could have petitioned, but I don’t even have a contest resume to submit to be considered. I would compete if I could. I feel my tricks are good enough now to take the stage, but I’ll have to wait until next year.

Not going, but I’ll be following online!

If anyone is picking up a AL Freehand and wants to pick me up one too, I’ll happily compensate your costs! PM me if you think you’d be able to!

Hey guys when should I be there? I kinda need to know so thanks.

Can’t go :’( Is it going to be live streamed?

Uh, when ever… Like 10? Finals are the best part, but if you want a free epic string then…

Doey, yes it will be, I think yoyo news is doing it or something.

Cool, thanks Logi.

Oh ok thanks logo, I was thinking around that time, but didn’t know when… Haha

go early if you want a chance to talk with JD and Andre they’re such great people. It’ll be easier to talk to them when there aren’t people trying to buy from them

I will be there to see the freestyles live and hang out. Maybe pick up a yoyo or two.

What time does it start?