Who's going to NATIONALS?

I’m going to nationals it will be my first contest me and my mom will fly out to Philly were staying in on of the hotels that’s hosting the contest but I don’t know which one yet

PS. this is my birthday gift shot out o my mom and dad letting me go to this amazing contest

another PS. I’m voting for Gentry to win who are you voting for

15 Likes

Off topic a bit but where will the 2020 be held?

2 Likes

no idea I’ve been wondering about that too

2 Likes

See you at US nationals as well!
also @moby323 I think I heard through some friends that it was to be held in Budapest in Hungary.

6 Likes

Isn’t this the US national contest? I don’t think that’ll be held in Hungary. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I’m rooting for someone new to win

2 Likes

oh oops! I’m thinking o the world yoyo contest! :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

See you there! It’s going to be an awesome event!

Curious who else is going - I was thinking about setting up a Discord chat finally for people to coordinate with each other at the contest. :blush:

10 Likes

Y’know Imma be there boi!!

2 Likes

I was going to go, but spending time with family instead. The weekend just didn’t really line up well with the 4th of July for me.

I will be at worlds tho with my girlfriend. Catch everyone there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Go in to nationals. Gonna be awesome. Do you think even nagao will compete to the music he MADE?
WAVES?

3 Likes

I’ll be there

5 Likes

I’m rooting for Connor Seals.

1 Like

yes it is

2 Likes

i hope he does

2 Likes

I’ve been really anticipating going; it’d be my first BIG contest. I don’t know if I’ll make it though, because I was supposed to put together the money to go myself :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m hoping to get down there this year as well - never been to a contest yet :blush:

4 Likes

See you all here in Philly! Be on the lookout for a Scales Podcast episode in the near future with some travel tips for Nationals & Worlds :wink:

rooting for Keiran

6 Likes

ok :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I struck a deal with my mom. Do a bunch of mock SAT tests between now and Nats and she’ll pay for gas and everything. :smiley:

7 Likes