Who's going to NATIONALS?

that amazing

3 Likes

if gentry does not win I want Angelo Aguirre to win

5 Likes

That would be sweet! I’m a Philly native and excited to have it coming so close to home.

6 Likes

Angelo is awesome.

1 Like

i know right

2 Likes

I am looking for an “envoy” to carry a bunch of Ti-Vayder stickers (like 50+) to Nationals and give them out? Who wants to do it? Of course you can keep a few for yourself! I’ll mail them to you.

PM me if you’re interested.

1 Like

You should come to worlds with the rest of the Atl yo-yo club crew! How many SATs will that take? I got a 1240 so I can help you study and get a totally average score if you need😆.

2 Likes

I’d LOVE to go to worlds, but it collides with the time school starts :slightly_frowning_face:

I don’t think there are enough SATs in the world to clone myself for school lol

edit: btw it’s not a small bump either, it’s a full on head-to-head crash at top speed, resulting in a bunch of sad students

4 Likes

1240 out of 2400?

1 Like

Wait. I realized my error. oops

1 Like

It only changed to 1600 a few years ago tho?

Edit: well now that you edited your post mine doesn’t make sense anymore :joy:

2 Likes

Back when I took the SAT last century the high score was 1600. These days I kinda feel like a 1240 out of 2400 though.

3 Likes

Oh ok I was about to say :joy:

1 Like

I told you before in another thread. Me no learn good.

1 Like

Ok 1240 out of 1600 isn’t too bad, I got a 1320 :joy:

1 Like

1320 out of 2400?

1 Like

Nah, I was the first year they switched to 1600(like 4 years ago, not last century :joy: )

2 Likes

Perhaps it’s a state by state deal or something cuz I took it in 98’ and the highest score was 1600 then. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

SAT added an additional writing section like 10 years back so it’s out of 2400 now.

Edit:
Huh, it’s back to 1600. Me old and no know this anymore.

4 Likes

Me old and no know this either :grin:

1 Like