Who's going to nationals!

I was the kid you met at Starbucks hahaha

oh yeah I remember that. :slight_smile: Glad you still yoyo. :slight_smile:

I’ll be attending

Where is it this year?

Chico, CA

I will be there.

If you send it to me I shall bring it with me when I go.

Im going!

If you see me and you have a summit, just walk up to me.

I will be there not trading but maybe buying used and definitely buying at the YYE booth.

What do you guys think about everyone taking a sticker from the yye booth and sticking it on your shirt so others can find you?

Not a bad idea.

1 Like

I got T-shirts that say “Studio42” on it, and hats that say “Studio42” on it. I got a wristband that says “Studio42” on i. I got pins, buttons, pens, lanyards and dog tags that say Studio42 on it. I also have Studio42 on ALL my yoyo cases.

If you can’t find me, that’s not my problem!!

I just don’t know if I’m gonna take my 72-star yoyo case(AKA the Case of Wonders) with me or not. Debating just taking my YYE medium bag and YYE 8-space competition bag with me, a couple of yoyo holsters and maybe a kendama.

Wait, so how will we find you?

Haha, ill put on a sticker, and if I can ill write “143” on it. We should wrote something on the stickers to meet up!

I can’t carry a 10-foot pole on a stand with a 6-foot wide LED-lit sign and speakers saying “Studio42” because the batteries are too heavy.

1 Like

I never could find you last year…

You could use solar power or a small wind turbin instade of batteies.

You forgot, I have that generator and it has wheels. I think there’s my solution!

Bump.

I’m also not going to be wearing a Studio42 T-shirt. Gotta help a friend out. I will be wearing Studio42 hat, lanyard and other stuff.

I’ll also be carrying around my Eternal Throw Victory to give Eternal Throw some representation.

Any other companies need some rep? I’m not asking for pay. You will need to sell me the yoyo though unless I already have it.

Key word: SELL. I ain’t expecting free. You’re not getting the yoyo back, so don’t expect to just send one over for nothing. I’m keeping the yoyo.

How bout thrown some Epic String?