Whos Coming to VA States 2011?

Okay, So I just bought a YYF Primo (Green-Yellow Acid Wash) and YYF NorthStar (Yellow). And Since I Ordered it before 12:00 in the After Noon, Im Hoping it will be at my house on Saturday, but thats only if Im Lucky. It Will Probably be here on Monday. So Why am I Bringing this Up? Well First Off, I wanted to see if any of you guys here have Tried the Primo, and tell me how it plays and stuff. I hear its Great, and if you tell me More About it, Ill get More Excited which makes me Happy. LOL. I already had an Orange NorthStrar, but I kind of Ruined it by trying to switch out the bearings. So I just got a New Yellow NorthStar. :wink:
Also I Wanted to Remind you that VA States is 16 Days From Today! Its on the 22nd of January, and its at the Childrens Museum of Richmind. I Want to make it the Best Day of my Life, so I want as much people as possible to come. I was there last year and the year before, and they were Amazing! Extremely Fun! So if You Plan on Coming, Make a Reply to this Post and Say what YoYo you Plan on Using. Remember if you have Cash, Bring it Cause there are gonna be YoYo Stands, YoYo Raffles and Everything! The Last 2 Times, I have Forgoten my Wallet, and I have Beat my Self up about it. So Imma Remember to Bring my Wallet, and you should too if you want to try to get a New Throw or Two. I will be Video Taping People at the Contest, so Dont be Surprised if I see you doing an Awesome Combo, and I come up to you asking if I could Video Tape you. XD
So Anyways, Remember if you are Coming, Bring your YoYo Bag, Cash, DVD with Music on it, and Just Have Fun! Its gonna be a Great Way to Talk YoYo, Try New Throws, and Meet New People! :wink:
-Cody Wright

Anybody? No. -Sigh. :wink:

i am going. this is my first contest i have ever competed in.

hi bunin it’s nice to see u on these forums too.

Cody me and ya r gonna have an epic time tomorrow.

you already know i’m throwing my NorthStar as my main throw at the contest.
hey cody how do u edit your music?

tommorrow and there is a free music editing program called wavepad that I am using

lol i so did not understand ur post bunin

I ment what did you mean by tomorrow and i use the program called wavepad

Me and Johnny are going to the Mall tomorrow to Hang Out and YoYo. Thats what he meant by Tomorrow. :wink:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ok that make more sense now

lol yeah. hey cody can u edit music for me? i don’t know how to

hey i am going. johnny is codyjam the person you sold the G5 to. hey how do you burn music onto a cd

what if he is. what does it matter.

LOL Johnny, is this your Other Friend? XD

u got it cody

yah i hopei do good

I’m coming! Se you all there! This will be the first yoyo contest I’ve been to. Not competing, though. Don’t have a freestyle ready.

^^ glad to hear ur coming. last year was my first year. well anyways u should look for me. i’m the asian. with a silver case with a YYF logo hand drawn on it. Can’t miss me. looking forward to meeting ya.

Oh sorry, can’t go. But I am going to Ma states for sure!

I’m coming, if the weather permits, but it looks like its gonna be decent. won’t compete because I don’t have anything prepared.

lol dude it’s the final week before the contest. i barely have anything ready< but i’m still competing. dude u know it suppose to snow. i hope it’s not to bad