2010 Ohio State Yo-Yo Contest - July 31st

(Steve Brown) #1

Full details up at http://www.ohioyoyo.com!

SWEET!

now i have to beg my dad to drive me 3 hours :-\

Sounds awesome, but wait… do I see what I think I see? Zim Zam yoyos is sponsoring the contest. :o That is the same company related with K-Strass. lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Cleveland is a bit of a spin from central Ohio, a little over 2 hours.
But since the boys are into throwing as well, I can see us possibly making this trip.
Looking into trading weekends with a co-worker who wants to take his son to an air show on the 17th and 18th. :wink:

I’m in =)

(Mitch) #6

Im pumped… I couldn’t make it to MER because of work… And If I get the days off… Im there. Im trying to throw together a 5A freestyle… I dont think I have three minutes of tricks lol…

I want to go there for sport ladder.

I will buy a car soon and if I can make it before the contest I can drive there from IN.

(Steve Brown) #8

Getting closer…can’t wait to see everyone there!

:slight_smile:

(Chase Baxter) #9

i might go so i can drive to sandusky after to go to the kalahari. Just wondering, how come theres guitars and stuff in the picture?

(Steve Brown) #10

There are four things Cleveland is famous for…

The Cleveland Browns, Polka, A Christmas Story, and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.

So, I had Jensen draw us a logo that incorporated those four things…and yo-yos. :slight_smile:

(Chase Baxter) #11

Do you know what stands will be selling yoyos there?

(Mitch) #12

I soo hope I can make it… If I can… Steve, I think Im going to be throwing Die-Nastys…

I bought a car to go there!!

i know i can go see you there!

(Chase Baxter) #15

im practing my 4a for the x division, this is only my second contest and i have been yoyoing for 3 mpnths right now. first time doing 4a in a contest though

Wait, so is the x-division like the novice division?

(Chase Baxter) #17

its 2a, 3a, 4a, and 5a mixed together, so any style can win, i believe

(Steve Brown) #18

Duncan, Yo-Yo Factory, and The Modfather will all have tables.

Ha ha ha…awesome!

Yep! They’re great folks, and the e-mailed me about sponsoring…how could I say no?

AWESOME! i cant wait to go now. :slight_smile:

I will def be there :slight_smile: