Whos Coming to VA States 2011?

I’m coming! ;D this’ll be my first contest i go to so i hope its fun :o

Glad to hear ur coming. My first time was amazing (last year was my first contest)
look for the asian with the silver case with a YYF hand drawn logo.

Yeah, actually I’m thinking of competing. Anyways, for anyone who is competing, what songs are you using? 1A Prelims Dota By Basshunter And if by some miracle I make it to finals Kernkraft 400 by Zombie Nation. Oh, and I’m gonna be wearing jeans, a black fleece shirt, and a black/white flat brim hat, so when you see me, say hi. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol better than me. i was to nervous to compete last year, but i will this year.
well so far idk what songs i’m using. my friends are editing music for me. so i won’t know what it is till i get it. lol i’ll be the one with black converses, black jeans, and probably a plain black shirt

This is my first time competing so I’m a little nervous. I need to think about what throws I will bring up with me for my freestyle. It’ll probably be a last minute thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol sure thing 8)

Guys, Sorry to break it to you, but there is gonna be No Finals this Year. So the People who are Only Competing in 1A will Only go on Stage 1 Time. So as for the Only 1A People, you will Only Need to bring 1 CD with 1 Song on it. As for the People that are Competing in 2 or More Styles, Bring a CD with 1 Song on it for Every Different Style you are Competing in. :wink:

:frowning: Does the song need to be 2 minutes then?

yeah, but if u can’t edit then just have the song on a disc and the would stop it at 2 minutes. (most likely)

Yes, Your Songs must be At least 2 Minutes. If your Song is over 2 Minutes, your song will be Cut Off at Exactly 2 Minutes. If your Song is Under 2 Minutes, then well, Your Freestyle will be Shorter, and that means you will get Less Points then what you Would have got. So Remember to have the Song At least at 2 Minutes. :wink:

i’ll be there as a spectator

hey there is no prelim this year i talked to kyle!

nm cj beat me to te info :frowning: DARN!

see you there

sounds good…i’ll be the one with the mohawk, YYJ shirt and lack of yoyo skills

Ill be there.

Probably gonna be the tall guy with a backpack, Pink Floyd Beanie and a Severe. All I use are Severes. :stuck_out_tongue:

Looking for some people to chill with, this was a last minute decision so I dont know whos going.

No one has lack of skill. they just haven’t unlock their true potential yet…lmao tht was corny. anyways no worries man. contest are just a great way to improve ur skills by getting advice and meeting new ppl. just look me up at the contest

well the severe is an amazing yoyo. i use to only use my Genesis, but now i have my Northstar.
hit me up at the contest. asian with mainly black on with a silver case with a hand drawn YYF logo on it

if you have more rthan one severe i mite buy one if you want to sell

Cant wait the contest is tomorrow. ;D