Who would you like to sponsor you

lol oh no! >.<’

5 Likes
10 Likes

I believe the best way to express how that made me feel is with a visual aid:

:open_mouth: :thinking: :crazy_face: :cry: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :scream: :sob: :face_vomiting:

Yeah, that seems about right.

6 Likes

I think doing work for the company you are sponsored by would actually be fun not a burden just saying

2 Likes

Dude, Yosticks are the coolest thing ever now. I’ve always wanted to be like Brent Dellinger (this last sentence was serious)

Also @ryanmcg I know what you mean, imagine if he had a 1A yo-yo with him instead

5 Likes

Yotricks is awesome I did not even think about them when it came to sponsorships that said in there patrion video that they wanted to sponsor there first player. And if they do I hope it’s a teen just saying, I think that a teen on the yotricks team would be awesome

7 Likes

Isaac Viteri would be sweet.

3 Likes

I just want to be sponsored by an airline so I can get to contest easier.

11 Likes

I agree

3 Likes

Maybe idk. Where do I find your tutorials?

2 Likes

You should definitely check his Instagram too.

6 Likes

He’s a beast. Definitely a guy you’d want to represent your brand!

5 Likes

I have no idea what the heck is going on there with those yo sticks in that video…

5 Likes

@codinghorror! :grin:

5 Likes

I think it says something that we all are shilling for @hobbygod so hard. He’s a great yoyoer and a good dude on top of that.

10 Likes

Haha thanks @Durfee @JohnnyJ you guys are dope :joy:

@ReticNeil this is probably my most popular tutorial: https://youtu.be/OGdr72lbPoE ive slowed down a bit because of full time student teaching but plan to get some up when i have more time.

6 Likes

I’ll play. I’m pretending I have the skill and the charisma to pull off being sponsored.

Image Comics.

Touring the country to Comic book shops, setting up contests. Tapping another pool of people who are addicted like us in collecting things.

The free swag of comics, potential cameo in the Spawn reboot. Maybe even a McFarlane Toys action figure with “Kung Fu Yo-Yo throw action”

Yoyofactory would be you Yo-Yo of choice and all they would have to do is supply because they would see the benefit of getting their commercial branded Yo- Yos into more hands thus benefiting the community.

Again just playing

4 Likes

That was a great tut man. I wish that would have been around when I was learning that trick lol. Definitely going to check out more vids from you

5 Likes

Agree 100%.

7 Likes

Thanks man i appreciate that a lot

2 Likes