Which Yoyo sponsorship would you choose ?

I want to be sponsored by Robert.

I posted, "I want to be sponsored by “T r u e t h r o w…” But apparently that corrects to “Bob” when you post it as one word. Weird.

#conspiracy

#illuminati

#anonymous

Duncan or One Drop. Maybe CLYW.

someone found the loophole

1 Like

#censor

1. YoyoRecreation
    2)sOMEThING
    3)General-Yo

#thirdeye

Just stop it

If I was magically great at yoyoing and a company actually wanted me to represent them and I could magically pick that company it would be CLYW just because they have a really interesting group of people on their team and they all seem to be having a ton of fun. Free yoyos aren’t exactly a big concern to me, I’d continue buying the ones in the colorways I most wanted to own and find some way to donate either the yoyos or proceeds from the yoyos to a worthwhile cause for throws I didn’t need/use.

1 Like

One thing about sponsorship though, don’t just see it from a matter of “they are my fav companies” or “their yoyos are the best”. Each yoyo company has their own “I expect you to do this” to their sponsored players. Judging from the yoyo quality alone, you may regret it later.

1.) Duncan

2.)Monkeyfinger

3.)Any small company that makes sweet throws and wants a thrower.

#why

1. Clyw
  2. Onedrop
  3. G Squared
  1. CLYW
    2.C3Yoyodesign
  2. One Drop

In no particular order

1. G Squared
  2. CLYW
  3. Duncan

I want to be sponsored by McKenna’s yoyo crushes…note she keeps a list of the hottest players.