Which yoyo should come back?

I just want to see what everyone thinks should come back around so new players can have a chance to throw it or you have a chance to use again.

2 Likes

superyo renegade.

1 Like

SPYY Punchline.

6 Likes

Don’t all yo-yos come back?

12 Likes

SPYY if we’re talking a whole company, and for a yoyo the Dark Magic just a little more modernized and tweaked a bit. Perhaps a DM3, @AndreBoulay?

3 Likes

they should make more vibey wobbly Peaks with the current quality of splash anodization (which is to say, bad)

Not if you can’t bind.

1 Like

Ive always wanted to find a dark magic yyj. Maybe a comeback is in the making.

3 Likes

It’s always blown my mind how they became pretty hard to find on the BST like just 5 years after it was discontinued when it was like one of the most sold unresponsive yoyos of all time. Crazy to think that it may be really hard to find a Shutter in 10 years if it was to get discontinued today.

1 Like

I just have this feeling an OG shutter could be worth a lot someday. Probably not, they made/make a lot of them, but ya never know! The beauty of a collectors hobby lol

1 Like

nos·tal·gia: a sentimental longing or wistful affection for an imagined past that never existed.

An especially good lens through which to watch oneself waste a lot of money, especially if the imagined past is someone else’s.

2 Likes

definitely the dark magic, i love hybrid aesthetics

1 Like

Code 2. I have never met a single person opposed to OneDrop not re-running the Code 2.

5 Likes

Auldey in general

If I had a time machine I’d get me some (more) TMBR and a clyw canvas.

3 Likes

actually good point for onedrop, any yoyo in terraria i’d love to rerun

2 Likes

All responsive yoyos should ‘come back’.

3 Likes

Woolly Markmont would be nice!

I’d really like to see TMBR come back too.

4 Likes

Cork response made a comback I’m happy already

3 Likes

Would like to see brokenyoyos make a comeback

Sumo and plugin were great

Would be sweet if RSO brought them back in titanium form even

If we could get a smooth rooyo with today’s manufacturing that would be fun as well. Those goofball dimples were super fun.

Final would be anyhappyyoyo. Specifically the miroc 1 and 2.

1 Like