yoyos that should make a come back........

what yoyos do you think should come back?

i think the sigma blade zuei should be remade.
im a big fan of it.its my first 3a throw.
i would love a sigma blade with a solid spin axle,newer shape,
koncave bearing,and more.

i always wanted to get a YYF big deal. the mighty flea with hubstacks.

Soā€¦ you want a Sigma, but you donā€™t?

I love my sigma blade zweis. theyā€™re great yoyos. but a lot of other things I donā€™t really think should be brought back. like the aquariusā€¦ itā€™s kinda overrated if you ask me. mine snags almost more than my big yo.
havenā€™t actually used sunset trajectories, but Iā€™ve heard great things about them. and I know theyā€™re the only thing grant uses for looping.

kind of what they did with the hit man pro. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think all yoyos should come back.

Tug or bind, doesnā€™t matter. Just come back!

But in all seriousness, I think anything that is a good design will somehow make its way back.

I think one that wonā€™t is the first run Peaks. From what I hear, those were THE yoyo to get. Itā€™s before I got into yoyos(May 2011). Sometimes, good things just go away.

Stryker from SPYY with extra colorways. Iā€™d love one in a Canadian red and white

I also think the Madhouse Lucky 7 and Epic need to be redone. Iā€™d love an epic with Orange/red body and black stacks

I found a wooden duncan yoyo in my grandfatherā€™s attic from the 70ā€™s or the 80ā€™s.

I can honestly say that this yoyo out loops and out sleeps every other fixed axle Iā€™ve ever played with. These new duncan wooden yoyos just arenā€™t up to par.

If the older version of duncanā€™s wooden yoyos (and for that matter, their 90ā€™s design plastic imperial. MUCH better than the current design), Iā€™d but hundreds of 'em.

I want a grindmachine 2 comeback. I tried shane karans and it played much better than any hubstacked genesis i have

-The Yoyojam Black Nova. That would make me a extremely happy yoyoer since it was and still is one of my most favored yoyos.

-Onedrops previous yoyos like the first edition Project, project 2 and Y-factor. I missed out on them so I wish I could get them again.

-Duncan freehand ones. Not the Zerosā€¦THE ONES.

~Z

We should move alongā€¦ ;D

But I still want a YYJ HG yoyos

Y-Factor, Envy 64, Pyro, and the Crucial delrins.

Who wouldnā€™t want the peak to come back? So much hype, and I havenā€™t gotten to try one. But I guess thatā€™s what the BST is forā€¦

HG, Motrixx, Zwei, TFL. no one really seems to like the tfl anymore.

1 Like

Seriouslyā€¦

MADHOUSE LUCKY 7

Soā€¦ you want a Sigma, but you donā€™t?

Iā€™ve always wanted to have a YYJ K-OS. But probably wonā€™t be made until the war in Afghanistan is over. :stuck_out_tongue:

yesā€¦ i want a sigma but i dont. happy?

Yeah the K-OS looks awesome! I really want one