What yo-yo companies, brands, manufacturers, etc would you like to see return or be resurrected?

Are there any yo-yo companies, etc you would like to see come back? Small or large companies. I’d like to see PoolParty or Throw Cafe come back. I’d also like to see more from Yomega.

2 Likes

Yoyojam for me - modernized polycarb hybrid Hitman, Dark Magic, Jamboo - it would be sick to see that return

10 Likes

Oh yeah! YoyoJam is a great answer. They were such an important part of yoyoing. I’m always excited about the rumors around a Dark Magic rerelease. I hope it happens

5 Likes

Resurrect yoyojam so i can acquire yoyojam. I want an updated rattlesnake

5 Likes

SuperYo bc I wanna do tricks with a renegade.

5 Likes

Crucial need more Milk(s)

4 Likes

Totally agree with Yoyojam and Crucial (no opinion on SuperYo since I haven’t heard of it). One I would absolutely love to see make a comeback is SPYY! They made some incredibly unique, smooth, fun, high performing yoyos that were imo best in class at the time. I still throw my SPYY Dynamo quite regularly and it has been one of my top 2 yoyos with the CLYW+OD Summit for like 10 years.

5 Likes

Superyo is still going strong. They do all the Ned show yoyos.

2 Likes

Bed show yoyos? I’m not familiar. Can you provide some examples?

I was going to say SuperYo too. It would be nice to see them release some modern responsive Pom/Poly throws. Same for Spintastics.

Some updated BC fixies would be nice too, specifically Apollos.

6 Likes

Bring back Smashing Yo-yo!!!
Representing the UK. Creators of one of my faves, the ultralight 50ish gram Crucible.
Loved the float too but seem to creep under the radar.

The man was brilliant producer. I know the company is still on the socials. But get producing again please.
1st on the list… A Ti or nickel Crucible would be nice please dude ( asking for a friend :sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)
:call_me_hand::yo-yo::yo-yo:

2 Likes

I miss seeing Jenny Kim posts and would like to see more of his woodworks.

3 Likes

Throw Down loved that name. So literal

4 Likes

String Theory if for nothing else than having the best yoyo company name possible.

And the Orion wasn’t a terrible model.

3 Likes

I want Gruntbull to come back with that beautiful anodizing. I need a paisley patterned yoyo in my life.

4 Likes

I miss vendettas work. Calico Joe. G string. Og project pads. I never did get a mini motu and I love me some Night Moves. Sigh.

3 Likes

Lowkey Throws with those wood caps!

1 Like

hspin or 3yo3 (landon b, wya)

3 Likes

SPYY
HSpin

enjoy the throw
kgb

4 Likes

TMBR for sure

5 Likes

Tmbr, anti-yo, spyy, yoyojam, yes absolutely.

4 Likes