What yo-yo companies, brands, manufacturers, etc would you like to see return or be resurrected?

Big Brother Yoyos

I want a wedgie

3 Likes

I believe you totally deserve one.

2 Likes

Don’t be a Bully, I’ll give you a T.T. Twister

4 Likes

I was going to say BBYY as well. Great yoyos, so underrated, imho.

2 Likes

I would say Werrd but they are supposedly back, so Madhouse.

2 Likes

What happened to YoyoJam?

1 Like

TMBR would be kinda cool cuz nobody really does wood anymore but in general I think I’d be more interested in string companies returning rather than yo-yo companies since there’s a ton of yo-yos and yo-yo companies to choose from but not that many string companies.

Toxic, Bigyoyostring, Airetic are some that come to mind. Some smaller brands that never really took off too

7 Likes

I agree more wood is needed and I would take a new TMBR in a second but @Eric_Newlin wildwoods has been dropping some awesome stuff.

3 Likes

This.

1 Like

Sorry autocorrect got me, it was supposed to be the Ned Show. Superyo runs all of the Ned Show promotions.

1 Like

Once upon a tree

7 Likes

It seems like there’s always someone to fill the gap, like Wildwood for example, which is great. However, when was the last time YYE offered a boutique wooden yoyo on their site? Seems there was a steady supply of wooden fixies from mid 2010s to about 2020. But nothing the last couple of years.

7 Likes

Still around as OP Yoyos. Same man. @chaosgow even helped with a recent project of mine and has been a great person to work with.

7 Likes

I agree with YoYoJam
They need to be brought back

2 Likes