Which Yoyo Is Your “Holy Grail”?

That is just plain stunning.

1 Like

5 Likes

Here ya go>

OGMG >

13 Likes

I’ve always wanted to get a Hulk Smash Peak one day. I was close to getting one earlier this year but it slipped through my fingers. Of all the Peak colours, it’s my favorite with Sebby Brock as a close second.

A more recent hunt has been for a yellow/gold Panorama. I think they were one of the first runs made so there must be a few out there. I’ve wanted to make a half swap with my baby blue colour to match in with my Mega Shock YWET.

Maybe one day…

2 Likes

Any G2 AL7 Triton…

IMG_8310
IMG_8308

6 Likes

Spencer Berry has copper Theodore’s for sale on his site. Have you already snagged one of those?

I have not. Ill check it out.

That is sublime; the red OGMG is my “Holy Grail”… I’ll take some peanut butter with my jelly. :joy:

2 Likes

What YoYo have I wanted since I was young and still don’t have. Well… it’s not a good YoYo by any metric that exists but I’ve wanted a rev g for a very long time.

2 Likes

To answer your question literally, yes I do have a Holy Grail

10 Likes

I didn’t even know that existed. Haha

1 Like

I’ve never had the pleasure of throwing a titanium yo-yo… what do people like about it?

The YWET is second to my “Holy Grail”, I really like the original orange/blue one.

1 Like

I don’t have a holy grail because I am still quite new but the Dinosaur in the Wild is becoming a bit of an unhealthy obsession of mine.

3 Likes

I’d say an original The End yoyo is my grail. It’s a unicorn at this point. Ony 20 something were made.

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted a Pedro Flores yo-yo. Someday… hopefully

4 Likes

If you’re ever thinking of letting it go, think of me. :eyes:

3 Likes

This is a rather loaded question that has threads upon threads in the forums discussing that nuance; so I’ll leave this @yoyodoc link

As far as for the Grail, I still think in play the original 6061 version is still the “real” Grail… and as far as collectability the Unholy Grail may also be more sought after.

@yogurt

6 Likes

A worthy yoyo to look out for. The YWET is hands down one of the best yoyos thrown by man.

It comes in so many different versions too!

1 Like

Buried somewhere deep within the annals of my parents house are my og Fireball and Saber Raider. I have looked high and low for them but just cannot find them. They def count as a holy grail. Here are examples of what they looked like.

I still remember the trip to pick the Saber Raider up from Zany Brainy all those years ago. It took a lot of begging and a lot of chores, but I got it; The Trapeze Machine.

And I got a fireball just like this on Christmas Day of ‘98. I remember running down the street to my friends house to fail at doing anything but a sleeper and rock the baby, but just loving MY Fireball. My first High Performance Yo-Yo

I could buy them, I guess, but times are pretty tight, and I really shouldn’t buy anything else frivolous this year. And it’s not the same as finding the ones from my childhood.

6 Likes