Which company do you prefer, Onedrop or YYR

So, 2 well respected yoyo companies stacked up toe to toe, eye to eye, head to head.

How simple can you think… All this is going to create it frustration for people on the forum as they argue over what they think is the best company.

Its all subjective as to what people like, and ive found out in life that the more you ask people to choose between to companies that have very little in common. The more they argue over stuff that doesn’t matter.

1 Like

This is kinda like asking “what’s better in a sandwich, peanut butter or jelly?”

Both. The answer is always both. Buy all the yo-yos.

1 Like

This question is very strange. I like OneDrop’s mass-appealing budget yoyos, but YoyoRecreation’s high-price yoyos are generally better in performance.

I prefer YYR over One Drop.

See? not that hard.

“Prefer” It’s a matter of subjectivity, not arguable. It’s not like the question was “which one is the best”.

Eluding questions and arguing over their nature is not helping.

The subject of the poll is “which company is better”… :stuck_out_tongue:

My bad, I only read the title of the topic and the replies, makes more sense

Poll Fixed.

Well YYR is amazing, but way out of my price range, and too rare. I love onedrop though!

Who cares…I just want that sandwich

1 Like

I expect many brands to be put against each other, but this really surprised me, since I can’t imagine any brands more different than these two.

YYR, Japanese brand, full of top level players, selling probably best competitive yo-yos on market in limited runs(Both metals and plastics).

On other hand One Drop, made in USA, with team of cool and popular players, but with only one truly competitive( Hi Vilmos :slight_smile: ). And their yo-yos are recently getting cheaper, you can get one almost at any time and somehow feels more fit to casual players.

While YYR is powerhouse and unique on the market, OD for me now blend in with many other yo-yos brands. But they at least has Side effects.

You put jelly in your sandwiches Gambit? Jam maybe, not not jelly :wink:

One drop more community based.

Hahaha, you got me! I knew I’d take flack if I said “peanut butter or jam”, so I went for the American version instead. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t like to imagine the logistics of fitting a jelly and peanut butter into a sandwich.

https://mariegcannon.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/jelly.jpg

Jelly on a plate, jelly on a plate…

Wibble wobble…

1 Like

Which community? Do you speak or read Japanese?
If you speak English - then OneDrop is more part of your community.

These two companies really can’t be compared. They are so different it is almost a topic in and of itself.

1 Like

they are also based in two completely different countries. pretty sure YYR has a very big community base in japan/asia.

I thought Onedrop were located in Japan?

Mission accomplished

Gambit, that looks like what Americans call JELLO, not jelly… :wink:

1 Like