Have you noticed?

Have any of you guys noticed that One Drop is slowly getting more and more popular?

It seems like EVERYBODY wants a One Drop nowadays.

anybody else notice this?

Who buys Onedrops? ???

Its because they are amazing…
And super innovative.

You, me, everyone.

You know, like the DANG, the CafeRacer, the Dietz, the Code 1, the Code 2, and others from the company One Drop Yoyos?

ya

I just wanted to get a premium throw… something that would be considered maybe competition worthy. I could have easily went with the Genesis but I also wanted to go outside of YYF. I actually came very close to ordering a SPYY Ronin. The tipping point was the side effects system for me. I also loved the green coloring of the Dang. Instead of flopping around on it with only 1 left here at YYE… I ordered the Green Dang. After I got the brass domes, I do not regret it.

I do. It’s good that One drop is finally getting some well deserved recognition. Very few companies have done as much for the community as One drop has. From sending yoyos to Iraq, to the Code 1, 2, and 3 events. These guys care about their community. It’s apparent in everything they do. Somehow being the small humble business that they are, they still afford to make donations and do giveaways. Not a single thing leaves that shop of theirs until its been thoroughly inspected (by David and Shawn themselves) and is free of ANY flaws These are all things that make up a great company. There is a reason they were awarded the best manufacturer and best yoyo of the year awards. On top of all that, they make good darn yoyos.
Kudos to One drop for spreading the love.
These things aren’t opinion, they are FACT.

Slowly? One Drop has always been popular, but with a larger selection, people are seeing more of what they like.

I thought One Drop was always popular ever since their first release.

no, that is not an accurate observation

Onedrop has always been a company that people sought after.
I remember for quite a while back in 09, people were going crazy for the project.

The m1 was big when it was released, and so was the markmont.

Pretty much everything.

They have always been, and will continue to be a big name in the yoyo brand world.

J

1 Like

definitely agree … i love them and really want the code2 ;D

I never said they weren’t popular already.

I just said they are getting MORE popular.

I think that’s because it’s becoming more and more difficult to get new CLYW’s since they sell out so darn fast!

Well I am getting OG project, p2, 54, burnside, and hopefully dang this week and that is a lot of one drop lol. I already have cafe racer 1 of 20 code 1 and dietz and burnside

I think you’re mistaking from what General Yo did as One Drop.

I can’t find where he said that lol but you are right general yo did do that

Your right, iam mistaken, it was Afghanistan not Iraq. Ernie from gen-yo sent to Iraq, David sent to Afghanistan. When I went to the shop David showed me the folded American flag and plaque that he got from the Army. He did it also, he just didn’t publicize it as much. Iam not mistaken about that. Ask him.

ROFL

Little late to the game I think…by the way I do love the ODs I have owned.