Have you noticed?

Me too. One Drop is definitely up there with CLYW in regards to performance and quality(and even price). One Drop is for some reason able to offer lower pricing and even a “budget model”, which is helping draw in more business.

It’s just a matter of time before One Drop really gets the same sort of insanity that CLYW receives. There’s a good possibility they’ll be around a good long time as a company, and based on their product offerings as an indicator of future quality, I sure hope they DO stick around a very long time.

The only onedrop that really interests me is the project. For me it’s all Spyy… and cookies, I love cookies.

Cookies = good.

I might make some cookies this weekend… what to make… So many choices…

white chocolate chips… mmm

No. Ghirardelli chocolate chips. I feel like splurging.

I made peanut butter cookies for my wife’s birthday. I still didn’t get a chance to make sugar cookies for the holidays. I wanted to do these biscotti, but I screwed up the measurements(I think not enough flour or something) and ran out of what I needed, so those went on hold. I got this great book of cookie recipes to try out.
I think my kids want me to make sugar cookies but use the round cut outs so I can make yoyo cookies.
I suppose if I have different sizes and enough chocolate, I could make Code 1 cookies.(I’m trying real hard to get this back to the OD theme!)

These guys have allways been My Most Excellent friends, without a dougbt the best game in town, i just sent the Code2 Proto#7 on to the next tester, name anyone else who does Bu$ine$$ like that! ;D
Customer for life!
G.

I’m personally loving all the reactions and commentary about Onedrop here guys, thanks! As a representative and sponsored player of the company, we are humble and thankful.

One of the main reasons Onedrop is on the rise is certainly due to the customer/company relationship that we strive to build. This is very important to us as it leaves a long lasting impression to the community. While we are still considered a “indie yoyo company”, we have boosted the production due to more machines being able to.

Here is some other things to consider: Onedrop has variability. The team members all have their own niche to dedicate to the community, to focus, to love. We have some national ranked competitors, joyful players, dedicated employees and apprenticeship, Tutorial makers, and two owners that really love and support this community.

Sure, Onedrop over the years has been known to cause firey discussions due to the fanbase defending attacks against other company owners and players but I personally believe we have done double the amount of good versus bad.

In all honesty, this is just the beginning of Onedrop. Although there is improvements to be done, we will stand strong.

~Zammy

Well, I’m only going to say this about One Drop based on my limited experiences with only the end product:

The MMN, 54 and Code 1 are very different, well made and play amazing. And now to hear the service side of things matches the yoyos, well, that’s the complete package.

1 Like

Amen… Obviously i’m an unabashed One drop fanatic. hahaha! :slight_smile:

Scratch that the MN is nice too.