Which CLYW to get?

Which CLYW should I get? I like fast,floaty,fun to play yoyos.
Edit 1:
My skill level is advanced to expert.
I prefer fun,floaty,long spinning throws.
I pretty much like any shape.
Price range does not matter.

Edit 2: Reviews of any of the yoyos in the poll are welcome! ;D

Okay we need A LOT more info.

Your skill level.
Preferences.
Do you own any clyw?

120+ dollars is a lot to throw on a yoyo when you do not know what size you like(like the pun I did there?)

Good luck!

Oh plus this needs to go into looking for:

1 Like

Oh sorry I haven’t really been playing a lot,just got back in and I guess I got a bit sloppy ;D.
My skill level is advanced to expert.
I prefer fun,floaty,long spinning throws.
I pretty much like any shape.
Price range does not matter.

Meanwhile… I’m looking at reviews :smiley:

Bump!

Bumpity Bump!

Get ALL the CLYW! But you can’t go wrong with a Chief, Arctic Circle, or Avalanche.

Sounds like you need an Avalanche.

Yes all of clyw will match it.

Code 2, genesis, burnside, wrath, and the list goes on and on! If size does not matter, you have a ton of throws to chose from!

Please don’t bump ever 30 minutes
lol.

Good luck!

Inserts troll face here ;D

Yeah well I’m sort of short on cash but I guess trying them all wouldnt hurt.

[quote=“CLYWPenguin,post:11,topic:48596”]
Get ALL the CLYW! But you can’t go wrong with a Chief, Arctic Circle, or Avalanche.

Im short of cash on the meanwhile but I guess I can try them all

So um after getting a lot of feedback from you guys… Why not puffin or others? ???

SUPER BUMP! :smiley:

You should learn to use the Modify tab

And quit bumping this.

Slow down on the multiple posts in a row, buddy. We can all see your topic. Bumping 5 times within two minutes is completely unnecessary and is against the rules. Bumping once a day probably even isn’t the best idea, as it’s only really necessary in the BST forum. Bumping like that will get you banned, to be honest. No one wants to help an attention hog when we can all clearly see your topic and we have multiple people who can answer your questions adequately.

Now… anyways.

I would suggest, based on your preferences to either get a CLYW Chief or CLYW Arctic Circle. Honestly, they are probably two of the best yoyos money can buy, and I have a serious issue trying to decide which one is better. They are that good. You will be satisfied with which either one you get. You’ll love either of them…

Okay so this all comes down to puffin or cliff (yep not avalanche). which one? why? ???

Based on your preferences, the CLIFF would be the wrong yoyo to get. The Puffin is a much better choice using your preferences. Besides, alot of people don’t like the Cliff because of it’s awkward shape.

Why not the Chief, Arctic Circle, or Avalanche? They’re the best CLYW’s available.

I really like the Gnarwhal and Chief. The puffin is more of a yoyo that isn’t an everyday throw, but. Fun to pull out every so often :wink:

Get a chief. I never heard of anyone saying it was less than amazing.

Good luck!