Which CLYW to get?

Well I didn’t really like the chief(from the time I tried it) but found the cliff and puffin to my preferences so I chose them. Avalanche well it seems good but I seem like I need more reviews to backup the beast.

So on my list is Puffin(kicked Cliff),Glacier Express, and Avalanche so which one? Feel free to explain why you chose the throws above this text ;D

Edit 1: Sort of leaning towards the Puffin and Avalanche since I don’t really favor “train tracks” but if the express is a good throw I might consider.

Well, the CLIFF doesn’t really fit your preferences at all… like at ALL. Unless you actually tried it, I wouldn’t get it.

The Puffin is just okay compared to throws like the Arctic Circle and Avalanche. I would SERIOUSLY consider getting one of those. Some of the best yoyos ever made.

Okay sr so um… would you pick avalanche or arctic circle?

Well I got to sleep now so well I’ll pick up tommorow.<3

They are all really great… You have the CODE2 in your profile. If you like the CODE2 then you will love the Avalanche and AC… The Puffin is a great throw too… Based on what you have said you really need to just pick one… You will be happy… YYE will be getting a fresh run of Chief, Avalanche and Puffin very soon…

If I were you I would get the Avalanche and go from there. The Avalanche is a GREAT all around yoyo. You really can’t go wrong with one…

I like the Arctic Circle better than the Avalanche, but the Avalanche is still a great choice! Like mgiroux said, it’s a great all around yoyo.

Hmm… Okay I will get either an arctic circle or avalanche then …which?
(Since I know I cannot go wrong with either ;D

Bump which colorway should I get if I get an arctic circle?(gravy boat,delirium speckle,etc"if available".)

The arctic circle is underrated. It is my favorite throw. Out of all clyw thows, this is the most stable.

I just said it.

get an avalanche.