I’m looking to buy my first CLYW, and I’m torn between two.
• the Arctic Circle
• the Chief
Reasons I like the Chief:
• everybody loves theirs, and recommend them all the time
• I’ve heard it has good spin times
• I’ve heard it plays extremely well
• I’ve heard nothing but excellent things about the it
• many people I’ve heard think it’s the best yoyo out there
• love the look and colorways
Reasons I like the Arctic Circle:
• love Zach Gormley and his fast play style
• I love the look of it and colorways
• a pro likes it and uses it on stage, so I figure it must be good
Anyway, here are MY preferences:
I like long spinning yoyos
I like stability and smoothness
My play style is sometimes slow, sometimes fast, mostly pretty fast
I don’t really have a price range, I could afford either, but not both, so I really need some advice. What do you think I should get?
Which one spins longer?
Which one better fits my play style?
Input your suggestions below! If you have questions for me, put them below, too. Keep in mind that this will be my first CLYW. Thanks!