Where yoyos go to die...

She’s a beauty, eh?

Nice man!

I want a collection like this one day… Been throwing 4 months and have 8 throws only 292 more to go!

What kind (Edition) of FHZ is that? God Bless - Moefv

That would be the “Sakura FHZ”. If I remember correctly, Spingear released it…

Hey! That’s you in the reflection! Hehehe.

Where the FH0’s produced by Spin gear at one point?

I myself prefer the term pirate, if someone hires me then I’m sanctioned and work as a privateer.

Why must you torture me with that amazing/tongue-tentalizing collection. Ill be dead by the time I get that many. Mostly because my mom limits me to 1 yoyo year no exceptions. Seriously though, great photography and truly amazing collection. Now if you’ll excuse me, Im going to spend the rest of my school days repeatedly banging my head on my desk.

You can buy a house with all of those yoyos…

Can you put me in your will by any chance…

I’d be hard pressed to buy a house! A car maybe, but not a house.

Speaking of which, I should update my BST. Need to move a bunch of stuff out!

Like some peaks lol.

Also when you have some time Im still waiting on pics of your vintage yoyo collection.

Haha when I read that I was like “YESSSSSS” but then I was disappointed when I couldn’t find any Peaks :stuck_out_tongue:

Everyone knows of your anno work and I have heard rumors regarding what you have but I am curious to hear from the house mouth what is your annoing setup and how can someone start practicing (after getting a basic setup) without having to tear apart their collection for relatively cheap?

You should put one of those Peaks on eBay just to see how much it would sell for :smiley:

I highly doubt that will happen :frowning:

Yeah, wouldn’t count on that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Jason

The 4 B!st’s and 1 Mighty Flea!

You need to share the Peak love stop hogging all of them like for real…

The peak was discontinued because it wasnt good…

So why do you want one? Go get a Avalanch or something.