Where yoyos go to die...

Hey… I have a laminated No Jive…hehe…

This collection just makes me salivate. So many beautiful works of art on that table…

He’ll never notice when i just take a few no biggy there’s can’t notice a few dozen coughcough* missing

Man! It’s like this forum is full of thieves and brigands nowadays. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm…I might have a rare FHZ you don’t have yet.

What are those square throws?

B!st Tondos. Pretty rare.

Yup. I’m jealous.

And a TMBR Lincoln too if im not mistaken.

Hahahaha, I don’t normally laugh out loud on the YYE forum…but that killed me. Hahahaha

LOL.

No words. Just no words.

Just drool. Drool everywhere.

I love you.

Can I use this in my sig? Never lol’d so hard on a website before.

I was about to…lol

Lol!

:o yoyos…

I know these are your personal collection, but if you ever feel like getting rid of one of those b!st throws let me know, I’ve always REALLY wanted to own one of the square ones but never got the chance.

Anyway, extremely jealous of your collection. I would love to just go through it and try some yoyo’s I’ve never got (and probably never will) the chance to try some haha

With all the different colorways you have, I would assume that your inspiration for your personal anodize jobs is…somewhat easy?

Actually, I very rarely take inspiration for anodizing from existing yoyos. Generally I try to do something different that hasn’t been done before… so having an extensive collection is kinda worse… makes me feel like everything has already been done! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yet you still manage to churn out beautiful ano jobs at regular intervals.