Where yoyos go to die...

Man you need BST because that’s a huge collection of yoyos!

Wow. Mad respect for that collection and the time/care/$ it took to build

Many colors! Beautiful collection! :slight_smile:

Not if he doesn’t want to trade them.

That is a very nice collection man. Very impressive.

10 plus shoeboxes? Goodness, I can only imagine your shoe collection and speculate what other items could have been stored there. Then again, I hold no value in keeping boxes of any kind.

incredible.

And almost all of them quality metal throws, or at least rare.

It’s nothing to be jealous of, it’s a disease I tell you!

Sent from mobile.

Lol I second that. this hobbies is one were its never good enough and there is always another one you would like to get. Say golf. Ya the set is expensive and all but you dont see golfers buying 10 of the same set just to get each color. Or any other sport lol. I honestly think the most fun is the hunt. Once I get the yoyo I searched for the thrill wears off after a while and its on to the next. I have gotten better though and am content with what I got…until the next yoyo I must have pops up lol

Hi my names Jeremy and im a yoyo addict.

Okay, you seriously need to change the title from “where yoyos go to die” to “where every yoyoer wants to go to when they die”

Yeah and how did you get all those yoyos?

I purchased or traded for all of them. I’m fortunate to have a well paying job in silicon valley without the burden of kids or a family, so i can spend some portion of my salary on my passions and interests, like yoyos. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d guess a third of the collection was purchased directly from manufacturers or stores and the remaining were purchased off the BSTs. Just gotta keep an eye on the forums and be polite, decisive and quick

Sent from mobile.

Jasonwongzero I work in san jose too. Is there any yoyo shops or clubs around? I live on the peninsula so anywhere to SF Is cool too.

Sorry to go OT, your collection is amazing.

Would you trade the alliance?

Sorry, that Alliance is one of my faves. Wonderful oversize.

Sent from mobile.

It’s funny how hey said a couple of og peak :slight_smile:

Hey Jason can you show us a pic of your old school yoyo collection? I been dying to see those :slight_smile:

what kind of yo yo are the tye-dye shiny/polished? ones in the 4th picture?

i’m dying to know/wonder if they’re available to buy online somewhere

I think that’s his custom work, so it’s probably not for sale in stores.