Where do you wear your string?

I’ve always worn the slip knot between the first and middle joint of my middle finger. Started getting joint pain in the first joint. I think it’s because I had started throwing breakaways where my hand was sideways when the yoyo hit the bottom of the string. It’s kind of a tendonitis pain. Changed how I was throwing and it stopped getting worse but it’s not getting much better. Think I’m going to have to start wearing it at the base of my finger. Its throwing me off a little because of the way it feels but throwing seems a bit easier. Where do you guys wear it and have you tried switching it up? I see jensen has the slip knot around both his middle and ring finger at the same time these days haha

6 Likes

im the same I wear it between the first and middle joint of my middle finger

2 Likes

same

1 Like

i’ve always worn it just at the base of the first knuckle of my middle finger

2 Likes

Seems like that’s the norm. I have been doing it since I have been yoyoing off and on since the late 90s. Only thought of switching after I saw a janky how to yoyo video where they showed the guy wearing it at the base of the finger and then I noticed coffin wears it there too

1 Like

Pinky

6 Likes

Just below my middle knuckle, so a little bit further away from the end knuckle.

1 Like

Clearly the true way to throw!

1 Like

i wear it on my neck

4 Likes

You like to live dangerously!

2 Likes

I think Tyler Severance wears it on his pointer finger, but, I may he imagining that.

1 Like

I think that is true. I dont think I could comfortably perform tricks like that

1 Like

Directly behind the first knuckle on my middle finger.

4 Likes

Same

2 Likes

Neither could I. However, it seems to work for him.

1 Like

oh yee

1 Like

It sure does. I wonder what made him start doing it. I know danny threw with his middle finger.

1 Like

Big toe😘

6 Likes

That is straight up talent right there!

3 Likes

send vids :wink::joy:

2 Likes