Where could I find one of those huge metal yo-yo cases?

Pm me if you have one!

1 Like

Er whut? Can you post a pic of what you mean?

I can’t find any pictures but basically it is a metal case with foam inside for the yo-yos

You are probably looking for something custom made. Here is a video of a custom, toolbox based, yoyo case.

How to Build a DELUXE YoYo Case

2 Likes

I searched Aluminum Hard Case and found one the size of a brief case with foam included for $30. You’d just need to cut the holes in the foam.

I’ve heard people recommend checking out thrift stores for old briefcases and the buying the foam.

2 Likes

@codinghorror What about that huge double-sided case you had a spindox?

Plastic not metal though. It is a very good case.

use this and make your insert

I have a small version using this case

I just bought a pelican 1470 for home and an 1170 for travel. Expensive, but god are they perfect. Don’t think anything can top how well they get the job done, really.

2 Likes

If you have a harbor freight near you, they sell the big cases that were popular several years ago. People used to use pelican and vaultz cases but they can be harder to come by now days. The Harbor Freight version is identical to them and they come in various sizes.

They have some with the aluminum frame w/ black covered wood inserts and there’s also a full blown aluminum case. Personally I like both of them haha! The only thing you’ll need is foam, it’s super cheap and can be bought at any craft store.

Aluminum
Aluminum frame
Smaller size

Cases

1 Like

I have two cases for sale, but shipping could be pricey.
However, you can for sure make one by yourself.
Look for poker cases, throw away everything what inside, put some cloth to the bottom inside, add foam above it, and then cut holes in foam. For holes you can use small tin can (cut in half) that being used for baby food.
I have done two cases this way a several years ago, this is how they look like:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.