Looking for yoyo cases

I kinda just need some foam to put my yoyos in because right now I cant really sort my yoyos on 1 desk, and i only have 1 case

I made my own
It’s like 6 bucks for some foam, and you can grab a case from a thrift store, and it worked great for me

3 Likes

Yoyo Expert just (re?)released a case

There’s also a decent Case on YYS, I don’t think I’m allowed to link it

YYE’s case holds 100
YYS’s case holds 50 (and is half the price)

If you find an appropriate container, you can find foam for cases at craft stores like Michael’s. There’s guides on here on how to make one by making the holes with a tomato paste can. Another option would be buying pick n pluck foam from Pelican, wouldn’t need a tool then.

Small corrections: Freshly Dirty made the case, YYE is just selling a batch they ordered to stock in their store. Also the case holds 50 (hence “FD50”).

1 Like

G2 also just put out a case with a plexiglass display on their website that holds 28, and there’s a smaller version that drops today that holds 6

3 Likes

The latter’s case is 36, not 50. It’s 6 rows of 6 spread across two halves, and one half is shallow enough that you can’t fit most modern unresponsives in it without bending the case when trying to shut it

If you’re on a budget, ask your dad or grandpa for their old briefcase. If they don’t have one, goodwill for $5.

If you don’t need to transport them, I really think Drawers are my favorite way to store yoyos. I feel like cases just make it harder to play the collection frequently as I have to take the case out, leave it open/out, put the yoyo away, put the case away. With drawers, my throws are always, always within easy access or reach. If they’re not in a drawer then they’re on my desk and if I want to clean the desk up, I just fill my drawers.

link to a thread

5 Likes

Harbor frieght sells thes cases called Apache and they are very affordabke and extremely cheap compared to other cases out there.

2 Likes

Thank you for the correction. Not sure where I got 100 from. But also yes, I didn’t mean to imply it was YYE’s case, just that they have stocked them

Mines a stickerd up suitcase :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:🫨:joy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.