G2 FOV (Show)Case

I was always hesitant to get a display case because it felt weird to have my yoyos in a case, making them harder to look at or even play. As my collection has grown, I still never really felt the need to get one until I saw the FOV case. I love the style of the case itself, and the open “field of view” makes it a great way to display my favorite throws.

I’ve seen some photos of the new FOV case scattered around the forums, but figured we should consolidate all those beautiful FOV Case phots into one thread. This is my case as it’s currently filled. The goal is to have this all Rainbow Galaxy some day!

Lets see those FOV cases!

41 Likes

One of mine. Working on finalizing the raws and the protos cases.

32 Likes

My first fill with what was laying around getting active play, will be fun to curate more in the future, can easily see owing more than one…

23 Likes

Here’s the current state of mine.

24 Likes

Thanks for sharing yall! Love seeing the diversity of throws on display

2 Likes

I really love these cases. Having the FOV window is such a great idea @G2_Jake. I love being able to see what I have in it without having to open it.

2 Likes

Discords idea. I was lucky to be able to execute for them!

5 Likes

Ahh I see. Great execution by you and great idea by Discord :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Current case of mine. Undoubtedly perfect case for display🙂

18 Likes

just caught the case restock. ill drop mine next week.

2 Likes

So much heat in that field of view!!

1 Like

Case is better than advertised. Just secured a second one.

16 Likes

Just filled an fov case with some of my favorite clear throws!

23 Likes

thats just incredible, thank you!

3 Likes

Nice clears. So classy looking! That one red side effect is activating my OCD though!

2 Likes

Here’s my updated FOV. I’m having a difficult time of deciding what goes in it. Do I really need to get another? …they are still in stock.

17 Likes

Major Heat in that one :fire: @G2_Jake

1 Like

good god woozie! this is one of those pics that get better the longer you look at it

1 Like

I’d say the same for everyone who’s posted in this thread. Lotta double takes. We’ll see where this Saturday’s delivery of a mystery Berry Storm will go heh. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Wow :open_mouth:

2 Likes