When was the last time you played a video game?

I know, you get so ticked in MW.

haha you know you have a team of champs in COD when they have “420” in their gamertags. 95% they do terrible.

I got a triple collateral in BO2 last Friday.

I know. how dare they say that all little girls have frizzy hair?

urgghhhhh… :stuck_out_tongue: Just kidding.

I play my 3DS pretty frequently.

Fire Emblem dabes

the night before I got a protostar
so auhust 26 2012

Counter strike source months ago (before i got a yoyo :wink:

yesterday. Played gt5 and crysis 3.

Keep em coming! :slight_smile:

How’s Crysis3?

Yeah I have an Xbox but never could get myself to buy LIVE… I mean come on your already giving me ads. =/

But yeah I play chill shooters on Linux and once I get my Windows drive up and working again I’ll be on Planetside 2 and TT.

My super hardcore textures (With NOMAD’s help 'course).

well ad per usual, you definitely need a pretty current rig to play it (unless you’re talking console). I still can’t play on max setting on mine, but that’s largely due to my cpu bottlenecking my gpu pretty bad. I have an hd7850 w/ an i3 3225.

Anyways, the game itself is great. I haven’t played the main campaign much, but the multiplayer is pretty fantastic. And the bow is easily one of the funnest weapons to use.

@trace: Amen to PS2. I haven’t played in a few weeks, but I love the game.

Sweet me too we should so play sometime I got a few people who yoyo that play too.

Around 3 weeks bin loving my yoyos too much!

Same.

Ya right now im playing resident evil 4. And its giveing me the creeps.

Loved that game. I played it into the ground though and now it’s not fun to play. The mercenary challenges are so much fun.

now :smiley:

what server do you play on?

Jaeger but it could change still figuring out what I like.

I played the Dark Souls on PC with a ps3 controller yesterday and I have to say, through all the dying, it’s amazingly fun.

Too bad finals are next week and I can’t praise the sun.