When was the last time you played a video game?

Do you buy any chance know how to attach a Original Xbox controller to a computer?

Assuming you are using the controller with a game that has proper gamepad support, you just need a USB adapter for the controller. The controller plugs into one end, and the other plugs into the computerā€™s USB port. You can probably find a cheap one on Amazon or eBay or something.

Some games may not support the controller, in which case you would need a key mapper like JoyToKey or XPadder to basically make the controller emulate a keyboard/mouse. This is not necessary for a lot of games, though.

Oh, so I need a USB adapter that fits it.

I know my game supports it just looked.

Do you have a wired or wireless controller?
If itā€™s wired, you can just plug it in and play.
If itā€™s wireless, you need a wireless USB adapater for your computer. The plug and play charger doesnā€™t work for anything but charging, Iā€™ve tried.

You need something like this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PC-Wireless-Gaming-USB-Receiver-Adapter-for-Microsoft-Xbox-360-Controller-White-/300874756480?pt=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item460d887180
Then follow this guide:

What game do you want to use a gamepad with though? If itā€™s a fps, I would advise against it, unless youā€™re just playing casually in campaign. Keyboard+mouse is worlds more accurate, and you wonā€™t really be able to compete with kb+m users in online multiplayer. I tried using a gamepad in tf2, and crysis 2, and I got stomped. (Imagine trying to control you cursor using a joystick as opposed to a mouse. It sucks) Gamepads work for console games because often theyā€™ll have a lot of aim assist.

If you want to use it for racing games, fighting games, or emulating console games, gamepad will kick the pants off a kb+m usually. I recently played through megaman legends on a psx emulator, and the controller worked worlds better than my keyboard could have.

Itā€™s just a game I can easily use with my mouse and keyboard I am just wondering what itā€™s like. I have an Original Wires Xbox (non 360) controller.

Is that crysis 3?

If you want to get sometinhg cool, Google ā€œPandora Handheldā€

Waterson NC ATV rampinā€™

Oh, you were talking about the original xbox
Not sure how to do that. You can pick up a 360 wired controller for pretty cheap though. like the afterglow controllers Iā€™ve seen for $15 or so.

@yoyofoot: Iā€™m not sure what game that is, but itā€™s not C3. C3 is one of (if not the) best looking game graphically, as long as you have a strong enough pc to run it, and looks like this.
http://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/www.crysis.com/sites/default/files/Crysis3MTATrainYardFields.jpg

I play minesweeper.

Halo 2.

Isnā€™t that a screenshot of minecraft? Looks like an HD texture pack.

Look at the top right. Itā€™s Crysis 3

Yesterday, Terraria. It gets kinda boring when you go on a server and they give you stuff and then you get everything. Then you donā€™t want to do a single-player world, cause you are so slow, and you donā€™t have beast weapons.