Video Games

I haven’t seen a thread on this topic in a long time! I have the day off and it’s cold as heck outside here in Colorado, so yoyo and video games today for me. What are you all playing right now? I’m playing College Football Revamped (modded ncaa 14 on the ps3), Forza 5, little bit of rocket league etc. I wanna try something new though so I’m open to suggestions

6 Likes

World of Warcraft always and forever. I had an absolute blast in Shadowlands doing my first ever Cutting Edge progression, and my first expansion really playing M+ and worked up to +25.

Dummy excited for Dragonflight. All the changes, especially the talent system, are absolutely spot on.

WoW is a classic I have not played that in years! I haven’t heard of the others though are they similar to WoW?

1 Like

Playing COD MWII atm and waiting for Warzone 2.0. Hope it’s not a campers’ paradise :grin:

1 Like

How is Mw2? I have been holding off for awhile because I don’t wanna be disappointed again :sweat_smile:

Theyre the most recent and upcoming expansions not other games =].

1 Like

I like it, but less than COD MW 2019 due to skill gap issues with the new movement system. I guess when Warzone 2.0 goes online I will go to multiplayer only to upgrade weapons. Still the same problem for me: it is random if your team is playing the objective or just running around the map doing kills. That’s a huge minus for me, because I like to play hardpoint and headquarters game modes…

1 Like

Ah okay that makes sense haha I was like man why I have I not seen or heard of these? So you have like a dope gaming PC then or?

1 Like

This is my issue as well. I can get past that cod will never be what it was for me 10+ years ago but I can’t get past nobody ever playing the dang objective lol

2 Likes

nope, I actually have the M1 mac mini. I dont get 4k resolution but playing at 1080p with 100+ fps at max settings is good enough for me. (in raids/dungeons I drop to about 60-70fps when ■■■■ is going crazy but no changes in settings). i only play wow, and its M1 native so it just screams in terms of performance per dollar performance per watt. its also dead silent (no fan noise at all), which is perfect for my other hobbies which are related to music production.

1 Like

I feel like getting that high of FPS numbers on a Mac is impressive, idk though I’ve never owned one

1 Like

Been playing Session: Skate Sim like mad on PC. Me and the homie have been working our way through Metal Gear Solid 1 as well.

3 Likes

My son seems anxious for the God of War Ragnarok which just got released.
He’s pretty selective, but I know it’s well reviewed. Entertaining for spectators too, there’s an actual story and great visuals.

1 Like

That game is actually super fun, you stoked for the new Skate?!

2 Likes

God of War has amazing visuals and storylines I agree 100%. It’ll be a great game the hype he has is justified hahah

Yeah session is SO sick! I actually am not a fan of EA skate. Too unrealistic for me

Skyrim, still 11 years later lol

2 Likes

I’m on PS4 and I mainly play Red Dead Redemption 2 these days. It’s the game I always fire up by default when nothing else calls to me.

I also picked up Resident Evil 2 and 3 during a Halloween sale and have been enjoying those. Also got Titanfall 2 and Zone of the Enders: 2nd Runner on sale for real cheap and they’re great. I haven’t paid full price for a game (except Elden Ring) since GTA V came out in 2013. I still play GTA V too and it’s been almost a decade (jeez!)

But yea, I mostly just mess around in RDR2 story mode because it relaxes me.

4 Likes

I get that! I’m hoping the new one being next gen will be a lot more realistic. I’m with ya though like Tony Hawks are fun but I don’t necessarily like the arcade stuff I like more simulation

Red Dead is a great game, I was happy when they finally started adding to multiplayer

2 Likes