Video Games

Playing STGs in my Windows XP VM trying not to get depressed about the oppressive march forward of time.

2 Likes

Entropy is a real son of a bitch

2 Likes

That background gave me heavy nostalgia

1 Like

I played lots of Max Payne 3 recently

3 Likes

Awesome game

1 Like

Did you play it? I love it so much, I love the mood and aesthetic of this game.

1 Like

Yes I love the original! Actually haven’t played any of the newer ones though

1 Like

I’ve been stuck on Gundam Battle Operation 2 on PS4 lately…new Pokemon coming later this month though!

1 Like

Yes sir I’m hyped for those too!

1 Like

Just got through with Cult of the Lamb. So fitting for last months playtime.

Getting on Splatoon 3 for tonights Splatfest too!

3 Likes

Ill never forgot the nightmare sequences in the first Max Payne

4 Likes

I have finally decided to check the Disco Elysium. I’m only like 6 hours in and this thing already goes HARD. It plays like a proper Troika game and feels like nothing else. Love it!

2 Likes

Max Payne 3 is such a good game. I feel like it got overshadowed by GTA V and was just forgotten, but man the story, the gunplay, the graphics… just top notch all around.

2 Likes

Pokémon

1 Like

Little bit of Elden Ring, little bit of COD BOCW. Waiting for some sales.

1 Like

@Mystik @LeftyThrower24 i haven’t played the original and 2 but there will be a remake! I’m excited for the remake.

Yeah it’s so good

2 Likes

I’m currently playing some really niche roguelikes, namely Scourgebringer and Have a Nice Death.

Who else is excited about Hogwarts Legacy?? Where are my Harry Potter fans at!?

4 Likes

I used to play video games like 10 hours a day since I was 15. But for some reason in the last 5 years I’ve just lost all interest. Most my day consists of Throwing and watching old movies

BIG into games, I am currently playing Pokemon Scarlet on Switch, Gotham Knights on PS5 and Dorfromantik on PC… And a lot of fortnite in between haha

1 Like