Video Games

Destiny 2 has consumed my life for the past few year. That doesn’t mean I’m any good at it though haha

1 Like

I go in and out of phases on that!

1 Like

The Revolgear dev’s new game is out and it’s great. Still working on my hard mode 1CC before moving onto extreme. Where my shmup fans at?

1 Like

Here’s my setup. Mainly play the PS1. Playing through FFVII and metal gear solid at the moment.

And i have this RG353v that i also mainly play PS1 on. Just finished Threads of Fate and now im slowing working my way through Silent Hill.

7 Likes

Love me some shmup.

Beat time spent at an arcade, i really enjoy TATE mode shooters. Just something about the elongated screen that i love

Bullet hell patterns please me.

2 Likes

I played Diablo IV open beta, was positively surprised but still felt kinda “meh” to me. My real love Path of Exile is getting a new league 7th of April. I’m excited for that. Recently also beat God of War: Ragnarök. That game was a banger. TBH I have a huge backlog of unfinished games but I don’t seem to have time nor interest to play. Oh I’m also ARAM main in League. DONT PICK EXHAUST IN ARAM OR NOOB :laughing:

3 Likes

Straight up, I just play classic NES and SNES stuff.

4 Likes

I was playing the D4 beta last night too and so far I like it but it’s not groundbreaking or anything… It’s like D3 with better graphics and a few new mechanics thrown in.

PoE was my jam for like 5 years but I got so burnt out I haven’t been able to play it in a couple years. Amazing game, just takes such a commitment to really get the most out of it and they keep adding content so it’s so convoluted to me now.

Lately I’ve been catching up on PS4 games I missed out on. I recently finished Elden Ring (finally! Ugh), Uncharted 4, Bloodstained RotN, Ratchet and Clank, Mega Man 11, OlliOlli World, maybe something else I’m forgetting… Currently working through Batman Arkham Knight. I play a lot of video games.

3 Likes

Playing through Fallout 3 to finish out my replays of all the Fallout games (including 1 and 2). Started with 4, then the first two, then New Vegas, then 3

4 Likes

I played through most of fallout 1 not too long ago but got soft locked when you get captured by super mutants. I then gave up

2 Likes

That my friend is a great time to use psycho to boost your damage resistance and then hide behind other mutants.

1 Like

I can’t remember exactly what the issue was, I was locked in a room or something and couldn’t get out.

1 Like

I currently have a ps3 and a 3060 laptop, right now I’m playing through Wipeout hd, motorstorm pacific rift, mgs4, and Flow on PlayStation, and on pc I’m playing through dead space remake, bioshock and hopefully soon re4 remake

3 Likes

How are you liking the Dead Space remake? I really enjoyed it

2 Likes

I love how you all still have OG consoles with your new stuff. My oldest console is the 64 which I enjoy on the regular but I also have been enjoying trying different mods and such with my jailbroken ps3. Any Mega Man fans? Love those old games

3 Likes

I’ve been in the process of finally learning how to speedrun the Mega Man Zero series so I can do a triple M run at some point later this year. That’s a speedrun of Mega Man 1-11, X1-8, and Zero 1-4 all back to back. I’m aiming for a sub 20 hour time. I promised some friends I’d do it like 6-7 years ago, but the Zero series series kinda walled me and I just didn’t feel like practicing them enough to make a triple M run happen. I did runs of Z3 like a decade ago and that game mentally scarred me from running the rest of the MMZ games, maintaining rank during that run is so frickin hard lol. And then Z2 is just Z2.

Mega Man is my favorite series hands down. The entire franchise. Although classic and Star Force are my favorite sub series of it.

3 Likes

I’ve heard of speed runs but not the triple M that’s crazy! :joy: I’m pretty stoked for the new Battle Network coming on to the Switch too

1 Like

The new Battle Network collection looks great. I’m actually kinda shocked how much effort is going into it. I’m really excited for more people to get to experience using cards finally.

The apex of my speedruning legacy was probably routing the Japanese version of BN5 which was an absolute nightmare lol. It’s got wrong warps, out of bounds stuff, and a bunch of memory manipulation. It actually just has everything in it. I’m really hoping that the BN collection is based on the GBA versions and not the Wii U VC versions, because if so BN5 100% could finally be routed into like a 5-6 hour speedrun. They moved a single mystery data 1 pixel up in the Wii U VC version which was what enabled an out of bounds you could use to edit the memory values used for your chip inventory. :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

It’s legitimately very scary, and very well made. It’s really fun, if you’re thinking about picking it up do it

1 Like

Agreed. It does pretty much everything I want a remake to do. Kept the spirit and sanded down the rough edges.

1 Like