What's your relationship with your most valuable yoyo?

I throw her daily. Gots vibe tho

I actually Don’t think I have a favorite, but I definitely try to throw some of the higher-end yoyos I own daily, since the feel and finish on them are amazing (and the sounds titanium makes are otherworldly).

1 Like

One of my most valuable yoyos isn’t necessarily the most expensive. It’s the thing that got me into yoyoing, and to this day I still play with it even though it’s been scarred and repaired numerous times. It’s the N12, my first, and maybe my favourite yoyo. I wouldn’t yoyo without one of it in my presence at all times.

2 Likes

I have lots and lots and lots of yoyos and 99% of them are just fine and a bunch of them I have sentimental / great memories attached to but my deep sea fade Top Deck is my most beloved yoyo. I got it in mid-winter 2019 and was not too fond of it at first. It took me 6-7 months to warm up to it but this yoyo…to me, it feels like an extension of my throw hand. It makes me feel like I was born to throw. Everything about it feels absolutely perfect and I have no desire to find something better, if that’s even possible. I hope everyone finds that ONE yoyo that is a perfect match for them.

5 Likes