What's your one "trusty" yoyo?

My Evil Yo, ironically.

Cascade. Still mint, amazingly, even though I’ve hit it on some things.

Duncan MG proto

Mine has got to be the skywalker. It was my first yoyo I really got into throwing with and I take my works colorway everywhere I go.

El Ranchero

Go Skywalker!
Although, I’ve been playing with a BvM2 and a Nile quite a bit. My Skywalker is starting to get jealous.

Dm2. Don’t get me wrong, all my favs are CLYW or C3YYD, but that thing will take a beating and then play like a legend. It’s always there, and if it gets dinged, hey, it’s ok. It’s beat already, and that’s why I love it.

Yoyos are like the exact opposite of people. The more you beat them the more you love them.

I gotta say my metal drifter. I don’t really carry it but, it’s always worked. Once I got it unresponsive it’s always worked for me. And it seems to have the magical power to make bearings quite. That’s the most reliable but my fave. has to go to my supernova.

Punchline has become my “trusty” yoyo. Fits me like a glove.

So far my DV888. I have dropped it a few times. But I use my North star just as much.

Current great guy is my 44 by YYF. Small and great. I think it is the best yoyo for fingerspins in yyf.

Rockefeller.

My beat 5150. All the madhouse yoyos I have played with have showed me love

Right on Mike my fellow Vsnyyc collector. Not many of us left.

I will never stop trusting my Chief. I can trust this yoyo to do anything.

Di Base bought it and I just love it learned a lot of tricks on it. ;D

Lion.
It’s endured a lot of abuse and still plays awesome and remains smooth.

A particular Fool’s Gold 2nd run Peak that’s kind of an ugly duckling. Pretty on the inside. A powerhouse and heavier than other 2nd run Peaks I’ve gotten my hands on (3 total, if we’re counting). Somehow it has gotten smoother over time. I feel kind of sentimental about it, it was/is my first Peak.

Totally the same with my Majesty, although in a weirder way: I dinged it and it became SMOOTHER :o

Mine right now has to bet yyj 2 green…it’s been through hell and back and just keeps on spinning.