Whats your go to Yoyo?

Sooo pretty :o

Go to, currently, either the RecRev @ or Silly Goose since they’re downstairs and not in my yoyo drawer. Other than that, I tend to throw my ILYY P22 or my ILYY 2012 Fury if they’re out.

Square wheels rex everyday of the week

Alpha crash and severe for now.

I’d say my go-to is my Sine//Saw (I barely play anything else nowadays XD), but if I need to grab something going out the door it’ll be my Surge. I generally play it safe and just use plastics outside and when I’m going on trips.

My MYY T10 (it is my beater).

@chasm i like the way you work it (no diggity). i got to bag it up (bag it up).

my everyday:
http://distilleryimage9.ak.instagram.com/655440eee26411e2942f22000a9f140e_7.jpg

1 Like

my c3 token. i am super freaked about dinging anything expensive.

Only one! :o Lately I have been carrying my Ann Connolly WHiP and my new Starbright and new Griffinwing (that already has some scratches). All three fit in my pockets together.
If I had to choose just one it would be the Ann Connolly WHiP.

G-funk and genesis it depends on what for

Either my 7075 MVP, my 7075 Catalyst or my Mutant DNA

What’s always in my pocket:

Yoyoempire Star
Duncan Profly

These handle all my needs. :slight_smile:

Haha. I will tell you this! My fav yoyo is the Yuuksta. And one time I got a scuff on it. It is in replace able. The Yuuksta is discontinued therefore I bring my trusty dm2. Sorry for spellcheck people.

You can still find Yuukstas. Neat yoyo, too. Played one this weekend finally! More to the point, a scuff doesn’t make it unplayable!

This needs to get stickied!

It would have to be the Mr. Butcher, pro, supra, or Model 10. If I don’t have anytime to decide, the one that’s closest will do just fine.

Yea I did see one but I wasn’t sure if they where used or not. But I can see why they discontinued it. The seat can be to tight sometimes. But I changed the bearing and it works fine.

Yea but I like to keep my yoyos nice. I’m that kind of person. At least it’s a flat mark barely noticeable.

Continuing the slight derailment: have you tried a G-Funk, U2588kid? More extreme of an “H”, but I found they made me smile in the same ways.

the g funk is fun

my friend has one. I was going to get one but I was afraid to get one. I’ve heard bad things.