What's your favorite plastic yoyo?

I’m really loving the YYJ Classic right now. I have mine siliconed and unresponsive.

The Northstar is a close second.

Starlite i just got it in the mail lost my last one. :’(

the north star

Bolts are my all time favorite plastics, but I protostars are great, too. I also really like YYFs whip and looking forward to the alpha crash.

If it counts, delrin Severe. This thing is a killer. I am consistently surprised by how stable it is. It’s a blast to throw. A delrin that doesn’t feel like a brick has been a tough one to achieve, but YYF pulled it off. Bravo.

If we’re talking straight up polycarbonate, Journey. Or Zero.

CHEATER!! YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO INCLUDE DELRIN!

In all seriousness though, you’re missing Celcon return-tops.

Hopefully Jet set by Something but I will probably get it today or Monday.
If 4-a delrins with metal weight rings count.
For a responsive yoyo, probably the Fast 201 or dragonfly.
For a non responsive yoyo, probably the c3 halo.

I like my asteroid. But i want a classic SO BAD!

That’s plastic by most definitions.

My Alpha Crash arrived this morning. Been throwing it for about half an hour and loving it so far. Doesn’t quite have the same ridiculous stability of the Berserker (but hey, it’s $160 cheaper too) but otherwise plays quite similarly. The reflective metallic stickers around where the metal rings would be on the Berserker are a nice touch too. Another winner from C3 =)

Might pop a centre trac into it later and see how that goes.

Yuki

I like the Fiesta XX or the Grind Machine.

loop 900

Trigger

PSG! have you guys tried this thing? its amazing!

That works with my definition. Delrin to me is a type of plastic. However, it’s so different compared to other plastics, I tend to keep it in a different category.

(I’m currently not interested in a Delrin Severe though)

North Star !

Please stop posting in old threads.

YES!!! YOUR TURNING TO THE DARK SIDE!!!

The only thing standing in the way is that small army of CLYW’s and ODs

Protostar.

I forgot to say, my favorite plastic is probably the YYF Northstar. Ive had a few, and love then all.