What's your favorite plastic yoyo?

Hmmm… Probably the imperial.

It’s response is great, it spins forever, and it’s axle system is really innovative.

YoYoEmpire Sun.

adegle asteroid.
13 dollars and plays like the big boys.

Classic

Protostar!

Totally agree. Also curious about the Duncan FlipSide. Great to see so many affordable plastics with modern designs (i.e. low walls) being released.

My current faves would probably be the YYJ Classic and YYF ProtoStar.

I’m happy and angry at Duncan for Nationals.

I wasn’t expecting the Flipside, but I played it and had to have it. Oops, that ate into my budget… $20 gone. Got the Raptor I wanted, angry at that because of the gunked up bearing, but that’s an easy fix, so loving the Raptor. The part I really hate is the Baracuda. I played that and now I gotta have that. I hate the fact I didn’t have money to walk away with that one.

Duncan makes a lot of good stuff. The Flipside with the stock concave C bearing works great and is unresponsive. FLip the spacers and pop in the included A bearing for responsive play, so they say. I bet cleaned, it would be unresponsive. This unit also uses the Duncan silicone pads like in the Raptor and others, and so I am assuming it could take flowable.

$20, Very good.

Chaser right now, Though I Have a Something “The V” and an Alpha Crash coming in. I love plastic, almost my entire collection is plastic!

Not long ago I’d have said the Protostar.

But I’ve fallen for the Whip. This thing is just fun to throw.

Hiroyuki’s YYJ SPEEDMAKER !!

Unresponsive YYJ Classic. Unbelievable yoyo.

I already love my Classic, and it hasn’t been opened yet. Haven’t changed the response and the bearing, still responsive and wow.

Protostars and Triggers seem to be coming up on quite a lot of everyone’s favorites.

Because they are both excellent and both super affordable.

Personally love my freehand 2

Yup. ;D

X-Con Pro

C3 Halo

I know it’s not traditional plastic, but Delrin® is still plastic.

protostar

OMG I LOVE IT!