What's your favorite plastic yoyo?

There have been a ton of really great plastic yoyos recently — where do they stack up against each other to folks here? Is there a clear favorite?

• AOE
  • First Base
  • Fulvia
  • MOJO
  • Peak
  • Replay Pro
  • Shooting Star
  • Speedaholic XX
  • Whip
  • Other
0 voters
5 Likes

BoltXP

3 Likes

Peak or 000. Actually just gimme anything Jeffery Pang has injection molded

2 Likes

putting the first base and speedaholic xx against each other is brutal

4 Likes

Best for me are the First Base and Speedaholic XX, with honorable mentions being the 000/Fulvia/Peak series, along with the polycarb skyva. Mojo is servicable too. I haven’t thrown AOE or Shooting star but they both look good.

3 Likes

El Mijo Poly Carb.
Doc Pop Thing.

3 Likes

Dove

1 Like

Duncan Butterfly

6 Likes

I’ll second anything from Jeffrey Pang!

2 Likes

YoyoFriends Dove

Best combination of quality, performance and comfort I’ve ever found in an all-plastic yoyo.

3 Likes

This poll just reminds me there’s so many more plastics I need to try. Tough call between the first base and shooting star for me. The shooting star plays better but the first base is more fun. The whip is alot of fun too though.

5 Likes

Plastics I like responsive so I went other for Freehand 1

6 Likes

Yeah i I’ve been throwing my dove around a lot recently and been really enjoying it.

1 Like

Not really. I’ve owned both and traded the Speedaholic XX. I still have the FB and play it regularly.

1 Like

yeah i get that, i just see the two as different situations where they’re wanted (but if i had to choose it would be the speedaholic based on shape and comfort :3)

1 Like

Imagine not listing the FH1.

8 Likes

Imagine not listing the FH1 less than 24 hours after buying one.

I recognize the shame. I feel it. But if I edit the poll to include it I delete the current entries :grimacing: (on the other hand, it’s currently 50% other, soooooo)

Restart poll with FH1 and Dove?

• Yes
  • No
  • Polls are stupid
0 voters
1 Like

That’s actually the reason I kept the First Base instead. I always picked it up more often because of how comfortable it is and it performs just as well despite being organic.

1 Like

It’s Monday you get a free pass no shame lol

2 Likes

Close match between Plastic Peak and AOE for me.

AOE is highly performant, but still nice and comfortable

Plastic Peak is more comfortable, but still nice

4 Likes