whats your dream yoyo.

Sleipnir of course!

I wasnt able to play alot with it (pay debts before I am allowed to throw it), but the 5 minutes I played it were just like 5 minutes in heaven. I like the shape, it isn’t undersized(like almost every yoyo todays day), and it is sooooooo smooth! The only thing is that the bearing is a bit to heavy lubed.

Adegle RhongTo.
Yoyoplanet BigBang.
Yoyorecreation Sleipnir.

havent got my dream yoyo yet i have to wait for my birthday to get it but my dream yoyo is the Duncan momentum with hubstaks :wink:

what i would do for a 5star! ;D

Anyways, titanium 5 star with a tenball bearing

it wouldn’t be like “okay I’m gonna do spirit bomb” ZING ZING ZING. It would just sorta magically find it’s way to the string you want ;D

I looked at the price of the yoyo, OMG its so cheap man. Whats special about the Stardivari anyways?

To tell you the truth, nothing.
It is just a cool looking yoyo, that has great play,
crappy grinds (lol, look at it!) and is pricless. And don’t forget rare.

What is it made of? Titanium?

I am not sure. All I know is it has the COOLEST response ever. Chopped dif pads?

But I would not grind w/ this thing. Its sandblaster 0.0

The stradivari made of aluminium.
Yes, its only cool looking yoyo, piece of art.

Whats so special about it.
For what i know, theres only 5 stradivari in the world. 1 was sold online at yoyoguy, i dont know about the other 4, but it says that its diffrent from each other.
So, i assume thats only 1 of a kind yoyo on the whole world.

Thats what i know though.
I hope its right.

On some video i saw on youtube, the stradivari has no vibe. Wonder how it feel to throw such expensive yoyo…

I think there were only 4. one sold at yoyoguy.com and 3 more made additionally each different from each other(what you said)

1 Like

back to topic:

my perfect yoyo would be a slightly larger M1 (still undersized) with a better finish and irg lip. oh and cool looking.

A Noel Kunz Signature Cut.

I had a dream about the Sovereign. I must say, it plays great.

The Sovereign sold out 6 minutes after it was released!!!

Wolverine BvM ;D
X-Convict :smiley:

An 888 with center trac bearing and space for thumb grinds.

keep spinning

yokaiyo

it can

Not to jack this dudes thread…again … but

Quote from yoyoguy.com stradavari/BIST yoyos/Yoyoguy.com

Yes, that’s right, this is the only Stradivari in existence, Ettore will be making three more for private buyers however they wont be like this one. It looks like a prop from a Ridley Scott movie, however it plays incredibly well although I wouldn’t recommend throwing such an expensive yo-yo, I had to at least see what it could do, right?

Quote>$<@>?<@#>?!<>?#<>?$<#!>?